The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Rotation for two hand sword on Stamina Warden?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all anyone willing to share their rotation? I'm running two hand sword and bow build, not for trials and such but just normal PVE right now. I feel my rotation sucks, he's tanky wearing heavy armor right now so not worried about damage too much but compared to the bow when using the two hander it takes noticeably longer to kill higher hit point mobs like WB's. I'm not looking to be meta with him just make it a cross between survivability in PVE and do normal damage and contribute to groups. I've yet to run him in any dungeons as I got burnt out doing that on my main but do want to take a stab at a few of the new dungeons since I came back and want to pull my weight. I've thought about using bow bow but my main is a mag sorc and I find I actually like getting up close and personal whacking things instead of ranged stuff and this is my first melee toon in almost any game. I could just go with Alcasts but I like trying different approaches and in the past it's worked best to just ask around and try what others are happy with and then once good at it tweak it a bit for my playstyle.

If you can share that would be great and please try and spell out which spells to use as I'm not used to the acronyms yet lol. Thanks!
Edited by Veinblood1965 on February 20, 2020 3:33PM
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used 2h for a bit on warden to decent success. Rotation was something along the lines of this.

Frontbar
    Netch
    Subassault
    Cuttingdive
    Dizzyingswing
    Birdofprey
    Bear

Backbar
    Endless hail
    Trap beast
    PoisonInjection
    Swarm
    Birdofprey
    Bear

Rotation was

Subassault>endless hail>trap beast>subassault>swarm>PoisonInjection>subassault>dizzy>cuttingdive(bear here)>subassault>cuttingdive (netch here every other rotation)>cuttingdive>repeat.

This setup I used dizzy to off balance the enemy so that I can proc the bleed from cutting dive in melee distance. Only issue is no execute, but I suppose you could move netch to backbar (replace poison injection) and replace it with executioner.
    PvP needs more love.
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use wrecking blow for PvE
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Replace heavy armor with medium and your dps will improve itself alot.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone!