The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PVP Magcro Question

Lichburst
Lichburst
Soul Shriven
Which race would be ideal for a HEALING magcro in pvp? I understand what the benefits of each race provide but which would be most beneficial? (Nord?/ Argonian?/ Breton?)
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any mag race is fine. Use high regen sets then lower slowly until you are comfortable with the sustain. Or use meta sets like olorime and get sustain from glyphs and cp
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    go breton or go home
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Argonian has the extra healing passive which is solid, but with necro I think the better sustain of Breton is probably more helpful.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably Breton, though I guess Nord could work well if you can get decent enough sustain through gear and enchants. Magicka Necromancer sustain is quite bad compared to other classes, since the only "sustain skill" (Mystic Siphon) is hot garbage, and the "sustain passive" gives back less magicka than it costs to trigger it.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My magcro is a khajit because her Feline ambush passive (increase crit damage and crit healing done by 10%) synergizes well with the 2 crit chance passives from necros. You could try that.