The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Group finder not working correctly...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
These are the current issues with group finder that we are experiencing (this is strictly for dungeons, and not BGs).

1) If your queue pops as you are in a load screen, then you have to be vigilant to look in notifications after the load screen as there is no visual queue on screen requesting the ready check.
2) If you get no visual queue (because of combat or load screen like above) then the notifications shows your timer at 00s as default, and there is a 50% chance that you won't be able to accept the ready check at all... and it stays that way indefinitely.
3) If you have to requeue because of missing a ready check (usually because of reasons above) then queuing for a specific dungeon can lead to a second (unselected) dungeon also being "checked" at the point of hitting activation on the queue (my wife and I queued for Vet Scalecaller, and got pulled into Vet Fungal Grotto II two days ago...)
4) There is an intermittent error when auto-porting into the dungeon doesn't pull in one of the people, and to that person they don't look like they are in a group at all, and so never port in (unless you whisper them and even then they cannot port in as they don't appear to be in a group with anyone). This error is unconfirmed to the cause - but suspected that it is directly linked to the no.2 listed issue).

Anyone else experiencing these issues? I would put it in bug reports - but I wont' to clarify first that others are seeing it.
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    These are the current issues with group finder that we are experiencing (this is strictly for dungeons, and not BGs).

1) If your queue pops as you are in a load screen, then you have to be vigilant to look in notifications after the load screen as there is no visual queue on screen requesting the ready check.
    2) If you get no visual queue (because of combat or load screen like above) then the notifications shows your timer at 00s as default, and there is a 50% chance that you won't be able to accept the ready check at all... and it stays that way indefinitely.
    3) If you have to requeue because of missing a ready check (usually because of reasons above) then queuing for a specific dungeon can lead to a second (unselected) dungeon also being "checked" at the point of hitting activation on the queue (my wife and I queued for Vet Scalecaller, and got pulled into Vet Fungal Grotto II two days ago...)
    4) There is an intermittent error when auto-porting into the dungeon doesn't pull in one of the people, and to that person they don't look like they are in a group at all, and so never port in (unless you whisper them and even then they cannot port in as they don't appear to be in a group with anyone). This error is unconfirmed to the cause - but suspected that it is directly linked to the no.2 listed issue).

Anyone else experiencing these issues? I would put it in bug reports - but I wont' to clarify first that others are seeing it.

All above bugs are happening to me also. Just wanted to add something.
    1) I don't have to be in a load screen, sometimes when queue pops it flashes briefly and instantly goes to notifications. I'm not in combat or doing anything. Also sometimes after queue pops and I hit ready, it goes to notifications.

2) Sometimes when the timer shows 00 in notifications and I click on ready icon several times, I get booted from server. If I dont click it, it stays there indefinitely.

4) When someone leaves or gets kicked from dungeon before its cleared, the replacement person almost always doesn't get ported in. They get instance full message. Then usually porting to any group members work but sometimes you have to change zones before you can port to members. Sometimes nothing works, not even porting to the dungeon from a wayshrine or walking into the dungeon.
  • schnapsidee
    schnapsidee
    ✭✭
    1) and 2) have been happening to my husband and me exactly as described as well.
    We're playing on PC EU and the queues never work the first time and today, after trying four times in a row to specific queue for Vet Scalecaller Peak, and getting bugged queues every single time, we gave up and exited the game.

It's incredibly discouraging to not be able to queue for dungeons. The dungeons are amazing, we love doing them, and they have important gear sets and monster sets.

I really hope that this is being looked at and that it will be fixed asap.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same problem here (PS4 EU)
    It doesn't let me ready up and if i spam ready it kicks me from the game.
  • Eormenric
    Eormenric
    ✭✭✭
    This was already posted in the Bug reports, but hasn't received a response for days. Here is a video I posted showing these events happening:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I9PzHJxSfcWuD9N2ib6JLXkFQJuMTpQH

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_AntonioP

We're looking for a response.