The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dumb ESO Builds: 20k Health Sorcerer Tank

zbzszzzt123
zbzszzzt123
✭✭✭
Hello everyone. This is, hopefully, the first of many ESO videos I plan to make showcasing dumb, interesting and unviable builds that are fun to think about and to play around. This first episode focuses on a sorcerer tank build that has only 20k health. The footage used in this videos are from Veteran Moon Hunter Keep Hard Mode and Veteran Frostvault Hardmode.

Pros of the build (Why this build is interesting):

Take advantage of the unique sorcerer mechanics to achieve massive damage mitigation

Takes advantage of the block mitigation formulae to exploit that that massive damage mitigation.

Has only 20k health, but is roughly as tanky as a tank with 54k health.

Easier for healer to heal through various mechanics due to our health being worth much more than your typical tank

Even unviable, I still managed to clear vMHK HM with this.

Cons of the build (Why you shouldn’t play this build in any serious trial/dungeon contents):

Have to press Bound Aegis every 3 seconds

Has no group support whatsoever

Very risky if bound aegis fall off (which they will)

https://youtu.be/y0VdAs1kDdQ
Edited by zbzszzzt123 on February 9, 2020 8:09PM
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Liked the editing, look forward to seeing more of these!
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I once had to heal a 15k HP "tank" who spent the majority of his time in WW form or dead through WGT normal mode. if it was vet, we'd never have cleared of course, but being a good healer I could manage to at least keep the dps (which was tankier than he was) alive enough to finish.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.