The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Frost Vault Frozen Screen

Tabatha
Tabatha
✭✭✭
Picked up the daily, pugged on normal as healer. Screen froze during last fight (storekeeper). I dashboarded & came back to it being complete. So I queued again. While queued, a dps from the 1st group messaged me saying that happened to him earlier.

2nd group, got to stone keeper and froze after skeeverton activity (during fight).

Very annoying, I have to go to work, and I can’t even get this normal dungeon done because of this bug.

I don’t BUY crowns & PAY for 2 eso plus to be annoyed. Please fix this inconvenience.
  • Tabatha
    Tabatha
    ✭✭✭
    XBOX NA
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tabatha wrote: »
    Picked up the daily, pugged on normal as healer. Screen froze during last fight (storekeeper). I dashboarded & came back to it being complete. So I queued again. While queued, a dps from the 1st group messaged me saying that happened to him earlier.

2nd group, got to stone keeper and froze after skeeverton activity (during fight).

Very annoying, I have to go to work, and I can’t even get this normal dungeon done because of this bug.

I don’t BUY crowns & PAY for 2 eso plus to be annoyed. Please fix this inconvenience.

Same thing happened to me on last boss this morning, hard crash I literally had to force log off my computer to regain control.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.