The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Blood spawn resists proc + overload ULTI [BUG]

Sneakers
Sneakers
✭✭✭
Hi as title says I just wanna inform everyone that this bug from last patch is back.

When overload is activated it prevents the Blood spawn proc from procing and giving you ultimate BUT also prevents the resists proc from going off.

The same bug was for necromancer the other patch and that got fixed after a week or so.

Running overload + blood spawn atm is really bad combo due to this 'bug'.

Discuss.
Edited by Sneakers on February 11, 2020 8:09PM
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not sure you are correct. I tested this a few weeks ago and the resists were given correctly
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overload prevents you from gaining ultimate, similar to the necromancers Bone Goliath transformation. Bloodspawn should still grant the resistances correctly.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Sneakers
    Sneakers
    ✭✭✭
    iCaliban wrote: »
    Im not sure you are correct. I tested this a few weeks ago and the resists were given correctly
    Overload prevents you from gaining ultimate, similar to the necromancers Bone Goliath transformation. Bloodspawn should still grant the resistances correctly.

Re test it and you will see, once overload is turned on it not longer grants ulti points from proccing (same as necro Goliath).

BUT it also prevents the resistance part of the two stage proc from going off.

I now remember the old bug from last patch, it was when you had 500 ulti (which you gain quick on necro in pve) you no longer gained any ulti points AND the resistance proc which is / was tied to the ulti part of the proc STOPPED proccing as well.

Same thing as last patch, broken. Again.

Test it and report back what you find, maybe this can get fixed in U25?
    Edited by Sneakers on February 12, 2020 8:27AM