Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I love ganking AFK players....

• InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's stored the chilled beers? It's pretty hilarious. Obvious troll is obvious - Chiiiill;D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • BackStabeth
    BackStabeth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's sad that people see this type of behavior as funny or enjoyable. Seeking to "trigger" people in a forum post just makes it that much more sad and pathetic. I actually feel very bad for people who get their jollies or kicks from this type of behavior as it expresses very disturbing possibilities about their real life and/or their mental state.

I'm so very thankful that I do not feel the same, nor would derive pleasure from ganking helpless people, trolling and baiting on a forum or generally being a griefer. I look down on people that would present behavior like this, and specially those who would post about it seeking to trigger other people. I wonder how it is that someone might derive pleasure and happiness from that type of behavior and find I am at a total loss in understanding. I also do not understand how someone can torture an animal and derive pleasure from it, or pull the wings off flies, or commit genocide. They all seem to fall under the same type of cruel and unusual treatment of other living beings.

Thankfully, I will never come into contact with people who behave in these ways because I also refuse to have anything to do with PvP anymore. People like this are the very reason I have found PvP play in all MMOs to be something to avoid. The rabidly toxic behavior of some, not all, that enjoy PvP, those few that derive pleasure from making others feel bad or seek to trigger, troll, grief, harass, bully, victimize or otherwise negatively affect other human beings with intent and purpose. I used to enjoy PvP play and engaged in it for over 20 years. But it seems each year, these few people who purposefully present the very worst part of themselves become more and more offensive and rabidly so.

To the OP, I hope if you need psychological help that you are able to obtain access to it. Mental health is important. I hope you evolve to become a better person who eventually no longer has a need to make others feel worse than you do in order to feel better about yourself. I hope whatever real life issues or problems or terrible things that might have been done to you are resolved in such a way that they no longer affect you emotionally or mentally and that you are able to evolve into a more normal person. Good luck to you, I have a strong feeling you need all the blessings, prayed, meditation and help that a person could possibly receive.

• Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's sad that people see this type of behavior as funny or enjoyable. Seeking to "trigger" people in a forum post just makes it that much more sad and pathetic. I actually feel very bad for people who get their jollies or kicks from this type of behavior as it expresses very disturbing possibilities about their real life and/or their mental state.

I'm so very thankful that I do not feel the same, nor would derive pleasure from ganking helpless people, trolling and baiting on a forum or generally being a griefer. I look down on people that would present behavior like this, and specially those who would post about it seeking to trigger other people. I wonder how it is that someone might derive pleasure and happiness from that type of behavior and find I am at a total loss in understanding. I also do not understand how someone can torture an animal and derive pleasure from it, or pull the wings off flies, or commit genocide. They all seem to fall under the same type of cruel and unusual treatment of other living beings.

Thankfully, I will never come into contact with people who behave in these ways because I also refuse to have anything to do with PvP anymore. People like this are the very reason I have found PvP play in all MMOs to be something to avoid. The rabidly toxic behavior of some, not all, that enjoy PvP, those few that derive pleasure from making others feel bad or seek to trigger, troll, grief, harass, bully, victimize or otherwise negatively affect other human beings with intent and purpose. I used to enjoy PvP play and engaged in it for over 20 years. But it seems each year, these few people who purposefully present the very worst part of themselves become more and more offensive and rabidly so.

To the OP, I hope if you need psychological help that you are able to obtain access to it. Mental health is important. I hope you evolve to become a better person who eventually no longer has a need to make others feel worse than you do in order to feel better about yourself. I hope whatever real life issues or problems or terrible things that might have been done to you are resolved in such a way that they no longer affect you emotionally or mentally and that you are able to evolve into a more normal person. Good luck to you, I have a strong feeling you need all the blessings, prayed, meditation and help that a person could possibly receive.

Chill. It's a game. Don't compare some mild doucheyness in a video game to genocide, torture and animal abuse, WTF is wrong with you.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balorgh, elegant set, new moon acolyte.

Nope but close
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    Vanos444 wrote: »
    Lol! He's a console player for crying out loud and those ppl he killed must be wearing nothing to get cheassed by him. Literally, nothing with full white set..

Honestly, give console players add ons and lower FPS and most would smack down PC players... to blatantly label someone bad due to their gaming device is not only ignorant, but massively arrogant.

No need I 1vX, bomb and gank on PC as well and I'm sitting at only 500 CP and play with a controller with zero addons
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyron wrote: »
    So I did a post a few days ago showing off my amazing beautiful magicka NightBlade ganker. Yes magicka NightBlade not Stamina but magicka and honestly it hits harder than any other gank setup I have played in a long time. But I got some hate on my post, on my video even though it's in that beautiful 4k quality 😍😍😍 I understand that each clip was short and sweet and honestly to the point of just all out pain and damage "yes, yes, I know I'm amazing" but it did showcase more players just hanging out and probably in the kitchen making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and getting a glass of milk 🥛. Ok I'm getting off topic and kinda hungry now so I thought hey might as well "trigger" someone else < lol jk jk 😂😂
    But please enjoy my latest video and remember it's just a game. A beautiful game in 4k 😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤭🤭🤭
    https://youtu.be/gj5Pm0w4p5k

and then you wonder why NBs were nerfed hard...
    easy kills, no risk - high reward

The only nerf we ever had was the ability to cloak away dots. This is a current setup and hits like a truck if you are under 30k HP with this setup all it takes is a light attack and ult and GG
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you love killing people who won't fight back... whoa.

....its a troll post since everyone in the video are NOT AFK
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn’t look like 4K..

100% is but might not see it if you are not watching it on a 4k TV 🤦‍♂️
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Funny vid OP !! Glad you are having fun and nice editing. Thnx for the share. I hope your channel does well for you :)

Can you not see spell strategist proc....

Thank you 😁
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love to see you gank me, I'm never truly AFK, I'd love to see you fail and scarper off and hide

What platform and what is your username I'll give it my best shot 😁

I'm on PC EU xD

I might have to make and EU account now 🤔
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you're not reinventing the wheel lol

Never said I was 🥱
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »
    So a ganking build/rotation that focuses on AFK people?

Careful not to trip over your own skill level there chief.

Troll name for post since no one was AFK 🤦‍♂️
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't fight someone who's actually there? :D

I will find you..... and I will kill you 😁
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't PVP but this is a great post, let's feed the troll!

Finally someone who watched the video and seen the post about AFK players was a troll post since everyone is not AFK 👍👏
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dont tell me how to play my own game kid 🤦‍♂️ and nope sorry no real life issues on my end I have a great job that makes wonderful money so i can spend whatever i feel like for the most part "sorru not Mayweather money but still have a beautiful AMG Mercedes" an amazing family that let me indulge in what I like doing for fun and not get upset if I want to spend a few hours after work just playing a game I love so dont come at me with whatever negative outlook you see in yourself in your own life ✌
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Unfadingsilence please gank this guy off his high horse as soon as he's AFK, if he ever does come back to PvP.

XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »

@Unfadingsilence please gank this guy off his high horse as soon as he's AFK, if he ever does come back to PvP.

U got it
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol! He's a console player for crying out loud and those ppl he killed must be wearing nothing to get cheassed by him. Literally, nothing with full white set..

Sorry us console folks actually have to play the game we dont have add-ons to play for us... That irritates the hell out of me. We must be bad cause we play on Xbox or PS4... get real
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope but close

I don't know why I typed elegant. its spell strategist, I used to do almost what youre doing last year.

im only here for the comments. I love it when others get salty
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What's a bit sad (for you) is that one day you will probably grow up, realise what you were like, want to disown it, but won't be able to, as it's all over the internet...

...forever. :neutral:

It find it even funnier how the obligatory naive pver thinks op's schitck is inherent to all pvpers.

It's not inherent to all PVPers, but it is inherent to a large chunk and many (most?) of them play rogues/nightblades etc..

...and no, I'm not a "naive pver" - I don't PVP here, but I have PVPed (a lot) in other games.

So, I know exactly what you people are like. :smile:
    Edited by Tigerseye on February 19, 2020 7:09AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Dont tell me how to play my own game kid 🤦‍♂️ and nope sorry no real life issues on my end I have a great job that makes wonderful money so i can spend whatever i feel like for the most part "sorru not Mayweather money but still have a beautiful AMG Mercedes" an amazing family that let me indulge in what I like doing for fun and not get upset if I want to spend a few hours after work just playing a game I love so dont come at me with whatever negative outlook you see in yourself in your own life ✌

Um, yeah, nope.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »

Honestly, give console players add ons and lower FPS and most would smack down PC players... to blatantly label someone bad due to their gaming device is not only ignorant, but massively arrogant.

You're worried about that being arrogant, after the OP?

Might be better to find another thread to be over-sensitive about console comments on.

Otherwise, it will look like your priorities are a little mixed up.

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »

U got it

Yeah, bet he's quaking in his boots that you might pretend to kill him, in a game, if and when he ever does PVP again (unlikely) and if you happen to be there when he does (even more unlikely)... :lol:
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Four consecutive posts in a thread that was dead for almost 2 weeks. Yikes.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »

You a mod here, Raisin?

No, didn't think so.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

You a mod here, Raisin?

No, didn't think so.

Stupid question and stupid answer. I'm not the one that peed in your cheerios this morning, take a step back and chill.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Might be best to go back to ganking.

You're clearly way out of your depth when you try to use your words.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Why tf are you so aggressive and trying to start fights about nothing my dude.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if you go afk in the middle of a free pvp area in cyrodil you deserve a ganking.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Why tf are you so aggressive and trying to start fights about nothing my dude.

I'm not being aggressive.

I'm being dismissive (with good reason).
    Edited by Tigerseye on February 19, 2020 2:07PM
This discussion has been closed.