The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ticket 200130-003359

KillsAllElves
KillsAllElves
✭✭✭✭✭
Would like to receive a response in regards to suspicious behavior on a ticket i recently submitted. This incredulous activity has been going on for several days. I have videos to support my query.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not work for Zos and ofc have not seen the video or ticket. However, it seems you are suggestring the ticket concerned behavior of another player. If it concerns activity of another player Zos does not reply to let the player who reported the behavior to know what came of the investigation or actions made towards the player. Probably a privacy thing. They will only acknowledge they received the ticket. So, just FYI if that is the case.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I do not work for Zos and ofc have not seen the video or ticket. However, it seems you are suggestring the ticket concerned behavior of another player. If it concerns activity of another player Zos does not reply to let the player who reported the behavior to know what came of the investigation or actions made towards the player. Probably a privacy thing. They will only acknowledge they received the ticket. So, just FYI if that is the case.

Ive been through this once with zos last summer. They will contact me via direct message and ask for the links.
    Edited by KillsAllElves on January 30, 2020 11:22PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offense but you are not making that clear in the OP. The OP just sounds like you reported a player and want to hear what is going on.

So what you added sheds a very different light. @ZOS_BillE might be able to check and see if they need more information that you have.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1st off Ticket 200130-003359 dated 30th Jan position 3359 in the queue so you will not get a response anytime soon.
    2nd in regards to behaviour of another player ZOS will not reply to you with any details. IF they feel more information is needed they may ask for supporting evidence but still will not inform you of the outcome if any.
    3rd submitting multiple tickets will only result in your initial enquiry being put to the back of the queue
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offense but you are not making that clear in the OP. The OP just sounds like you reported a player and want to hear what is going on.

So what you added sheds a very different light. @ZOS_BillE might be able to check and see if they need more information that you have.

@idk

L M A O. Already taken care of, i am not going to post a video due to the naming and shaming policy. The OP is very clear and youre not going to see the videos.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st off Ticket 200130-003359 dated 30th Jan position 3359 in the queue so you will not get a response anytime soon.
    2nd in regards to behaviour of another player ZOS will not reply to you with any details. IF they feel more information is needed they may ask for supporting evidence but still will not inform you of the outcome if any.
    3rd submitting multiple tickets will only result in your initial enquiry being put to the back of the queue

Already taken care of and you assume i was asking about information on the player when i was not.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Already taken care of and you assume i was asking about information on the player when i was not.

your OP was very vague so the implication was justified. glad you got it sorted though :)
    edited typo
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on January 31, 2020 5:07AM
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭

your OP was very vague so the implication was justified. glad you got it sorted though :)
    edited typo

No it was not vague you just misread it!
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you asked for a response for a ticket lodged reporting a player for their behaviour i responded to that end. i'm not going to arguing the toss about it
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@idk

L M A O. Already taken care of, i am not going to post a video due to the naming and shaming policy. The OP is very clear and youre not going to see the videos.

LMAO, I never suggest or even hinted you post a video in this thread to name or shame.. I merely noted that the added information that you were waiting for Zos to ask for the evidence made clear what as vague in the OP. It is why I tagged a Zos employee to help you directly.

Please do not take offense that Alien and myself noted the OP statement being vague. It is just explaining to you why there is a consistent misunderstanding of what you are trying to say and the inference is appropriate. The results speak for themselves if there is any question. Alien is a pretty bright person.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you asked for a response for a ticket lodged reporting a player for their behaviour i responded to that end. i'm not going to arguing the toss about it

Well i dont know maybe its because zos has sent me multiple emails about this and directed to put a ticket on the forum. This is why you dont make assumptions about something when youre not involved with the situation or the conversation.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@idk

LMAO, I never suggest or even hinted you post a video in this thread to name or shame.. I merely noted that the added information that you were waiting for Zos to ask for the evidence made clear what as vague in the OP. It is why I tagged a Zos employee to help you directly.

Please do not take offense that Alien and myself noted the OP statement being vague. It is just explaining to you why there is a consistent misunderstanding of what you are trying to say and the inference is appropriate. The results speak for themselves if there is any question. Alien is a pretty bright person.

L M A O.. You made an assumption on something irrelevant to you. I didnt ask for information on the player. Do your self a favor and dont respond to this thread anymore.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @idk i appreciate the compliment, Thank you :)
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

After reviewing the thread, we have decided to close it down as it seems to have taken a negative turn. When making threads/posts, we ask that they remain civil, constructive, and within the guidelines of the rules. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to take a few moment to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.