Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any other steam user having trouble logging in right now?

DovahkiinHeart
DovahkiinHeart
✭✭✭
https://steamstat.us/

First I got 'internal error' when I tried to log in, so I followed the directions and repaired the launcher client, restarted, only to come back and see that steam is down. It doesn't look like the devs are aware of this yet as there's no banner at the top. Just wondering if anyone else who uses steam is having this problem.
  • DLM
    DLM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, can't login either.
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    Well it looks like they know now.
  • ChioARC
    ChioARC
    Cant login....Internal error. Saddly i have the worst steam version.
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    It seems the issue is solved for me now. Hopefully you guys have the same luck in the next hour or so!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are getting reports from players of issues that are affecting Steam users ability to login at this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    +1.

When launching ESO from Steam, I can't log in to my PC-EU account, but I could log in to my PC-NA (never really using this account). Got a message saying something like "An Unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service."

Could work around it by launching the client from steamapps/ etc.. and logging in to my EU account. This isn't illegal or prohibited, is it?
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • valroy_cl
    valroy_cl
    Soul Shriven
    yeah its been fixed now, steam has been acting up all day for me
  • Stevie6
    Stevie6
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA PC is still down for me. Cannot retrieve announcements and connection timed out blah blah blah. More Steam goodness.
  • zanosuz
    zanosuz
    ✭✭
    It’s all Steam. I went to login to Steam to play Legends and it gave an error stating Steam Log-in servers are unavailable.
    ESO started fine from the normal launcher without Steam, so it’s not ESO.