The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Closed

MechanicalMudcrab
MechanicalMudcrab
✭✭✭
Recruit closed
Edited by MechanicalMudcrab on February 6, 2020 11:23AM
  • AlchemyWerewolf
    AlchemyWerewolf
    Soul Shriven
    <3 love this
  • MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    @AlchemyWerewolf - thanks! Was trying to come up with a way to promote without having a massive post to scroll through, hence the spoiler.

By the way you are doing an awesome job recruiting in game! ❤
  • MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    Happy 2020 everyone! Here's to another great year!

Shout out to @AlchemyWerewolf who handles the recruiting in game, you have found some awesome people this past week.

Remember all are welcome to join! It doesn't matter if you are new to the game or a seasoned vet, if you're looking for a good time and friends drop a comment here and we will get you an invite.

We offer several guild halls with all attunable stations, mundas stones, a variety of target dummies, and transmute stations. Master crafters to get you outfitted with training gear for leveling, xp potions, food and drinks. Master furniture crafters to get your houses looking awesome.

Come and dance with the Daedra today!

°•°MechanicalMudcrab°•°
  • gizmotodragon
    gizmotodragon
    Soul Shriven
    Happy 2020 everyone! Here's to another great year!

Shout out to @AlchemyWerewolf who handles the recruiting in game, you have found some awesome people this past week.

Remember all are welcome to join! It doesn't matter if you are new to the game or a seasoned vet, if you're looking for a good time and friends drop a comment here and we will get you an invite.

We offer several guild halls with all attunable stations, mundas stones, a variety of target dummies, and transmute stations. Master crafters to get you outfitted with training gear for leveling, xp potions, food and drinks. Master furniture crafters to get your houses looking awesome.

Come and dance with the Daedra today!

°•°MechanicalMudcrab°•°

Your guild sounds great! I'm somewhat new to ESO - I've been playing for a couple of months - and I've been trying to find guilds to run dungeons and trials with. I play just about every day. I'd love to join yall! PSN gizmotodragon555
  • MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    @gizmotodragon of course, we would love to have you. Currently at work but will get an invite sent to you in the morning. We look forward to adventuring and dancing with you!

°•°MechanicalMudcrab°•°
  • kestrelito
    kestrelito
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also interested and always down to help guildmates with dungeons, world bosses, etc. PSN kestrelito
  • jroz0
    jroz0
    ✭✭
    psn Ttv_biceptacon

can i plz join guild
  • AlchemyWerewolf
    AlchemyWerewolf
    Soul Shriven
    @kestrelito and @Ttv_biceptacon.

We will send you an invite once we are home from work 😁
  • kestrelito
    kestrelito
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks!
  • Isiot_X
    Isiot_X
    Greetings , I'm currently looking for a guild of people to play with that isnt over inflated with members, friendly, non 3lite, and focused on the guild instead of the other 4 guilds their in.
    Veteran players that just likes fun interested if this sounds like The Dancing Daedra I'd love to join
  • Mhylton44142
    Mhylton44142
    ✭✭
    I’m interested...new player looking for a family friendly guild where I can contribute and get a little help as well
  • AlchemyWerewolf
    AlchemyWerewolf
    Soul Shriven
    @isiot and @Mhylton44142 we will send you an invite once we are in game can't wait to adventure with your two
  • AlchemyWerewolf
    AlchemyWerewolf
    Soul Shriven
    @Mhylton44142 is this your psn name we can't seem to add you with the username. Or you may have your settings set to private so you will have to send me a friend request so we can add ya. My username is my psn name :)
  • Elveer
    Elveer
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!! I would LOVE to join.. I am new to the game and would like a LGBT+ friendly group of social players.. I like the social aspect of MMO as much if not more than the grinding LOL
  • Elveer
    Elveer
    Soul Shriven
    my PSN Username is Druidguy
  • MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    @Elveer

Greetings Elveer! Invite send, we look forward to adventuring with you!

°•°MechanicalMudcrab°•°
  • Elveer
    Elveer
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you so much!!! Do you all have a discord group to chat offline?
  • MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    @Elveer The guild uses Band!

°•°MechanicalMudcrab°•°
  • Elveer
    Elveer
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome. Just downloaded and sent an invite request
  • ogre1ss
    ogre1ss
    Soul Shriven
    This guild sounds amazing would love to join if you guys are still taking people my psn is ogre1ss
  • AlchemyWerewolf
    AlchemyWerewolf
    Soul Shriven
    @ogre1ss we can send you an invite once we get into game :)
  • farowyn
    farowyn
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite. PSN is magick_farmer.
  • MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    @farowyn
    Greeting! Your invite has been sent! We look forward to adventuring with you!

°•°MechanicalMudcrab°•°
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have closed this thread at the OP request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.