Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just for ESO

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Since you won`t let the solo players have a chance to acquire these event items and the hoards of other players run the sewers and city, I guess I don`t want the treasures. Call me a whiner if like but I solo play.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which ones?

I'm getting all the style pages with event tickets which can easily be earned by doing town or scouting quests in Cyrodil.

If you prefer farming the sewers, follow a group around, wail on a boss and loot it. Or just kill them yourself.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which ones?

I'm getting all the style pages with event tickets which can easily be earned by doing town or scouting quests in Cyrodil.

If you prefer farming the sewers, follow a group around, wail on a boss and loot it. Or just kill them yourself.

All what style pages? You can only get 3 tickets a day. If you had 12 tickets from before than that’s 3 pages today and none tomorrow.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I went through 11-12 bosses and no pages just junk.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Which ones?

All what style pages? You can only get 3 tickets a day. If you had 12 tickets from before than that’s 3 pages today and none tomorrow.

The Legion 0 ones. There are 7 total, they cost 5 event tickets each and all can be bought with event tickets by the end of the event.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Which ones?

The Legion 0 ones. There are 7 total, they cost 5 event tickets each and all can be bought with event tickets by the end of the event.

I know that. But you say it as if you have bountiful tickets.

I’m saying that even with a surplus from last event, it’s not as easy as you claim because you can only get 3 tickets a day.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are 13 days of the event for a total of 39 tickets.

There are 7 armor style pages at 5 tickets each costing 35 tickets.

You're left with +4 tickets even if you had 0 to start.
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play solo, and I'm garbage at PVP.

For Mayhem, I do the following:
    1. Queue for a campaign.
    2. Get a book.
    3. Read several chapters.
    4. Get access to campaign, eventually; accept.
    5. Check the transit screen thingie, see if my town is the right color. If it is, then:
    6. Go to the town, do the PVE quests there (more than one if possible, I think you can always get two at a shot) and get tickets and some extra chests. OR if the town is the wrong color:
    6. Go to the scouting board, get a mission, sneak to the objective (which can admittedly take a while) and get some tickets and a chest.
    7. Profit.
    8. Leave in a reasonable amount of time (one scout mission or one set of PVE quests) so someone else can have a shot.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just do a scouting mission in the lowest population campaign I can find. Usually in and out in less than 5 minutes.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are literally 50+ solo PVE Daily quests to do in Cryo that all award an Event Box... plus Skyshards, Delves, Dolmens, ans other mini-quests.

S.
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, it's not that serious.

I hate PVP, but I still enjoy this event. It helps if you play during an off-time for the server; you'll still get killed occasionally, but more like once a day at most instead of constantly. And the town quests are not bad at all. Just log in, find a town, any town, that is safely within your alliance's territory, grab a town quest, finish it in about five minutes because they are insanely easy, ride back to town, turn it in, log out. Simple as can be.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well here it is 2:12 AM and I just done recon of the sewers. The aldmeri alliance completely control the sewers, so how is a player suppose to enjoy get down there and gathering?