The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Defenders Xbox NA Guild

BadSerpico
BadSerpico
✭✭✭
Ebonheart Defenders is looking for any an all friendly team oriented players. We are friendly players have plenty of knowledgeable players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP and other events. We use the band App to communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico
Edited by BadSerpico on February 1, 2020 6:13PM
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Howdy. A friend and I are preparing to get back into the game. I have a long history on ESO and it might take us a while to really integrate, but we would be interested in having a group to run dungeons and farm sets with. I also might be able to add myself to your pool of tanking experts. My gamertag is GuyNamedSean.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do any of your PvP groups run in Laatvulon? I refuse to play in Kaal. (i assume that used to be Vivec)
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Howdy. A friend and I are preparing to get back into the game. I have a long history on ESO and it might take us a while to really integrate, but we would be interested in having a group to run dungeons and farm sets with. I also might be able to add myself to your pool of tanking experts. My gamertag is GuyNamedSean.

Invites sent today