The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sorc LoS pets

zvavi
zvavi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we please do something about it? Please? It aint even pvp or station/merchant post, i was tank pugging in vMoS, while my only proper class emergency heal was standing on my dead ally and not letting me revive him.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even we, the pet using sorcs were asking for shrinking Winged Twilight into a size of a scamp. But nothing happened so far. I do not ask for this anymore because as I know ZoS, instead of fixing the size and block-view problem, they would change pet functionality most possibly nerfing them into uselessness.

ZoS always does things nobody is asking for. Maybe if we don't ask for shrinking pets, they'll eventualy do it :lol:
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on January 18, 2020 4:24PM
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And shrinking Warden's bear is welcomed as well, but Warden fanboys will eat me alive for this :smiley:
  • OwN_Reflex
    OwN_Reflex
    ✭✭
    Shrink your group down to a 4 man instead of a 24 man and I’ll accept your proposal.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OwN_Reflex wrote: »
    Shrink your group down to a 4 man instead of a 24 man and I’ll accept your proposal.

How do you get 24 people into a dungeon? I mean, 1 tank 23 dds, things gonna melt faster than normal dungeons
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    OwN_Reflex wrote: »

How do you get 24 people into a dungeon? I mean, 1 tank 23 dds, things gonna melt faster than normal dungeons

I don't even get what is he implying. What has group size to do with pet size?