The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Will there be Werewolf revmap like the vampire revmap coming to dark heart of skyrim?"

swook33b16_ESO
swook33b16_ESO
✭✭✭
Well will there be new things for werewolf skills in the new chapter? Will there be a chance you can morph to a were bear? If so I might consider making a my new Nord warden which I will create when dark heart of skyrim will arrive to werewolf/werebear.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were-bear ? I doubt it. WW was "overhauled" in Wolfhunter dungeon DLC...

...But... Vampire "re-vamp" seems to be more serious. They are going to change the vamp ult completely and add new vampire skills - so there will be 5 vampire skills + ult.

Compared to this, WW as far as I remember got some passive changes, bug fixes and skill changes.

So compared to that - vampire overhaul seems MASSIVE. Also, looking at current state of Werewolf in ESO and its spot, compared to how Vampire performers - It would be super weird if WW received no changes / buffs whatsoever.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on January 18, 2020 1:19AM
  • swook33b16_ESO
    swook33b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh so they just Added things for vamp. I heard they said the Ultimate was going to be changed.
  • Perashim
    Perashim
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh so they just Added things for vamp. I heard they said the Ultimate was going to be changed.

The ultimate for vampires is going to be changed. Not sure if it will be vampire lord or something else entirely.

Despair for the Living...
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perashim wrote: »

The ultimate for vampires is going to be changed. Not sure if it will be vampire lord or something else entirely.

I heard we're getting a vampire lord form, but it'd be called "Blood Scion"
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noxavian wrote: »

That is what Rich said on stage.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which means, to be entirely fair to werewolves, their ultimate needs to be changed as well. The new werewolf ult will be a howl that will summon other werewolf players against their will to fight for you, but it won't transform YOU into a werewolf, so there's an entire skill line that cannot be used because you can't transform to use the skill line. :P
  • Perashim
    Perashim
    ✭✭✭

That sounds really cool! I can't wait to see more of the new vampire changes!
    Despair for the Living...
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That sounds really cool! I can't wait to see more of the new vampire changes!

I'm not wild about it, but we have been told that vampires will be subject to Justice System restrictions moving forward (the way Necromancers are), so that soothes my reservations a little bit.
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    werewolf is currently broken and hardly viable

it would be awesome to get a fix on its current issues.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it is currently planned to create a werewolf revamp because they didn't say anything about it, but if you bring enough discord friends to flood the forums with the ww requests they might change their mind :trollface:
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, you must have missed it back in August 2018
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SosRuvaak wrote: »

Could you elaborate a bit more ... ?
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it is not a shapeshift like ww ultimate. I cured ww because of it. I don't like the loss of my character abilities.
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rumor has it they are re-working the WW ultimate / transform in the new chapter. Supposedly, WW is still out-performing their spreadsheet, so now it will simply transform you into another player's non-combat pet. One morph will be the newer mutt, or you can pick the other morph to be a wolf pup.

Well, that's what I heard...
  • Kilcosu
    Kilcosu
    ✭✭✭
    SosRuvaak wrote: »

Could you elaborate a bit more ... ?

there's a plethora of problems with building towards a dedicated werewolf toon in pve and in pvp, some if which just leaves a bitter taste in ones mouth knowing about it,
    like how werewolf heavy attack sustain was slashed in half due to a bug, which zos admitted they were looking into how to fix it, turned into a feature.

or how there's an asinine rationalization that because werewolves have to spend 300 ultimate and 20 skillpoints to be in a form that takes 25% more damage from poison sources, extra damage from fighters guild, zero skills that give access to snare reduction, werewolves abilities should also cost 25% more per cast compared to human counterpart skills.

the list goes on, those examples just stood out the most, and I absolutely don't blame anyone who cured there wolves.

whichever developer that wanted werewolves to go extinct is certainly close to achieving that goal
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Werewolf was buffed for Wolfhunter, and then utterly gutted like a month and a half later. I honestly wouldn't expect anything different with the vampire changes.

I mean, they only have TWO abilities as it is and there's tons of threads about people crying about one of them. Imagine five skills...
  • devilymoonb16_ESO
    devilymoonb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    so now it will simply transform you into another player's non-combat pet. One morph will be the newer mutt, or you can pick the other morph to be a wolf pup.

Sorry, what ? I did not understand any of it.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire for life
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bradyfjord wrote: »
    I hope it is not a shapeshift like ww ultimate. I cured ww because of it. I don't like the loss of my character abilities.

It's a shapeshift like the Werewolf ultimate. Your other abilities should, still, work out of form, though. But, we don't have details, yet.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WW was "overhauled" in Wolfhunter dungeon DLC...

And then subsequently nerfed to less effective than pre-Wolfhunter by the new combat team. Werewolf was made to conform to damage "standards", but still retains it's inherent weaknesses.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Bats were OK until ZoS decided to increase its cost but keeping its low dmg.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah they already had a werewolf dlc.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Yeah they already had a werewolf dlc.

I lift a glass to the vampires and wish their revamp role out just as much success that werewolf revamp had.

*laughs maniacally*
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA