The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So, what are Non Meta classes doing without healing springs stack for burst aoe heals

Lab3360
Lab3360
✭✭✭✭✭
I know I am late to the party. But, how are DK, Nightblade and Necro healers to heal aoe burst. Neither have an AOE burst heal in there kit.
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combat prayer is the AoE burst heal, Springs is a ground based HoT

Reviving Barrier is the new kind of effective health ult, useful for execute phases of your group is struggling with outhealing them. Generally only vHoF and vCR have those intense damage phases. vSO can be outhealed without springs, vAA is rarely made or broken in the execute phase (you’ll know at the start if the dps at the end is going to be sufficient, and the dps req.s aren’t that high)
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean pvp or pve? They play totally differently and use different skills.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, i heal on dk, and as a person said before, combat prayer is what i use. It is still a strong heal.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lab3360 wrote: »
    I know I am late to the party. But, how are DK, Nightblade and Necro healers to heal aoe burst. Neither have an AOE burst heal in there kit.

Combat Prayer dood. Decent instant heal, in a decent aoe area. So its easy to use, easy to apply. Its not just for the buff to damage, it heals!

The nearest comparison with healing springs would be Life amid death. I use this AND healing springs on my Necroheelz, because Life amid death morphed serves as a purge, which is awesome.

The burst heal that Necroheelz get, could be said to be Render Flesh. Huge burst heal on target (I dont use it, cos I use Combat prayer!)

While were here, Intensive Mender also provides a large burst heal every 2 seconds, to the lowest health person in the group, which is awesome.