Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch Stream Polls?

Iccotak
Iccotak
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
How many polls can we make before the Twitch event asking about stuff we hope in the next couple of years and inadvertently create unrealistic expectations for ourselves?

Twitch Stream Polls? 18 votes

There's Polls?
44%
ola.wilhelmssonb16_ESOLadyNalcaryaDBZVelenaDosuulMichaeGrianasteribmnobleredgreensunset 8 votes
We're Just Getting Started.
22%
FischblutRunefangNairinheShawnLaRock 4 votes
It's Free Realestate!
16%
TheWhitePhoenixIccotakvestahls 3 votes
I've already written up my 12th draft
0%
I might have a problem
0%
I See This as an Absolute Win.
0%
I've Lost Count On How Many I've Voted On..
11%
Woefulninja4444burty61 2 votes
Oh GOD! They're Everywhere!
5%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESO 1 vote
What else is there besides Polls?
0%
Please...I'm begging you...make them Stop
0%
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, no one cares but you.
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a social page for a popular game and people are excited about the reveal taking place tomorrow, as am I. So what if people are posting poles. If you so unhappy with current events relating to ESO, go play Mario Kart, otherwise check in the negativity at the door.

~ Cheers
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's Free Realestate!
    @I_am_Groot
    it's a joke, no malicious intent
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »
    @I_am_Groot
    it's a joke, no malicious intent

gotcha
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's Polls?
    Yeah, no one cares but you.

And here you are, while you cry in some other thread about toxicity on the forums. The pot calling the kettle black, huh?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

Due to baiting and non-constructive commentary, we've closed this thread. Please see our community rules here and thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.