The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

999+ ping vs only 6 players in the dead of night

merevie
merevie
✭✭✭✭✭
999+ ping Ales -only 6 ep fighting

Dead of night

Maybe time to do something about macros, eh?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    merevie wrote: »

Dead of night

Yes, its obviously something with your system, might be macros.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    merevie wrote: »

Dead of night

Yes, its obviously something with your system, might be macros.

Strange how it only happens around certain people. No lag with a 30 v 30, but get around these guys and it lags like crazy. I've been around long enough to know lag switches are a thing, and I cannot believe people still deny this. It has been around since the dawn of online gaming. There was a certain stamdk I duelled the other day and it always conveniently lagged the second the fight started.
    Edited by TheFM on January 15, 2020 12:19PM