Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Long-Winged Bat pet, Bethesda Live Stream Tomorrow needs 80k Viewers for everyone to get one!

Thevampirenight
Thevampirenight
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I do really really want to get this little fellow a new home. In our all hearts and in our pets tab. If they get more then 80k views its ours to have. 150k views will likely involve someone getting wet or whatever surprise the devs will have to do for the community like that one dev getting the Eso tattoo the last time they did something like this. I made this for the bat pet though. As that is what I do want to have. Since its being giving away as a reward for the live stream for Skyrim Dark Heart In Las Vegas. The other thread seems to be going dark places so I made this one.

Here is the details Full details of what they have planned. Don't want to read all that then this is what you can do if you are able so we can all get this reward.So down below what we have to do and then the full news thread they released so players here can know what events are going on and everything.

Watching the stream? You and your fellow viewers can unlock exclusive rewards! In addition to Twitch Drops on Twitch.tv/Bethesda, you can unlock unique rewards that ALL ESO players can enjoy simply by tuning into the stream from various sources including Twitch, Mixer, Facebook, YouTube, VK, or Steam. As the show hits various concurrent viewer count milestones, the following rewards will unlock:

80,000 Concurrent Viewers: The Long-Winged Bat pet
150,000 Concurrent Viewers: A surprise reward inspired by community submissions

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57509

So whos up for getting this little guy or gal a new forever home?
aw_crwn_pets_longwingedbat_1x1.jpg
Edited by Thevampirenight on January 15, 2020 10:18AM
PC NA
Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I had a question about this

Never used twitch, so it works if I watch the thing on youtube?
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »
    Well I had a question about this

Never used twitch, so it works if I watch the thing on youtube?

I think so since they have mentioned that it would count towards the viewer ship goal. All those platforms listed will count towards it so I think it will.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on January 15, 2020 10:23AM
    PC NA
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good luck, hope you manage to get this.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Good luck, hope you manage to get this.

Hopefully everyone here will be getting it including you. But that will take people knowing about this live stream reward. So that is why getting the word out is so important.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on January 15, 2020 10:44AM
    PC NA
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Thevampirenight I dont watch twitch or streamers. Usually due to when they take place, time of day etc. If I can manage it I will check it out. Again, good luck!
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Thevampirenight I dont watch twitch or streamers. Usually due to when they take place, time of day etc. If I can manage it I will check it out. Again, good luck!

Well it will be in the afternoon at 5 pm. Nevada time. I do think I will be able to watch it. Because it will in the afternoon. Tomarrow and well I do sleep days.

PC NA
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Thevampirenight I hear you. My day starts at 4am est. I feel like I'm back in the military.

I thought I'd have a job where I could work bankers hrs after I got discharged. That didnt happen.

I should be able to check out the stream.
    Take care, OP.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I so need that bat pet for my vampires!! I will definitely be watching!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • curtisnewton
    curtisnewton
    ✭✭✭
    I try to watch live.

I Usually watch vods though
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want my little bat buddy, too. ESO will be swarming with bats, which will be just fine with me. <3
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It will be 1 AM Friday here. Who needs sleep anyway...
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes! Bats are the best! My job is mostly surveying for bats in the UK :smile:

Some of the world's larger bat species are frickin' adorable:

giphy.webp
    giphy.webp
    DefinitiveUnequaledBeardeddragon-small.gif
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love bats. The vampire bat is a VERY interesting creature!

While most people would assume the Vampire Bat is one that is very harsh or even evil, it is quite the opposite. They are very caring and social creatures that are interesting to observe. The young will be well cared for by their mothers. Should she fail to return to the roost other mothers will care for the orphans so that they don’t die. They also share food with each other, and that is something no other species of bats have been seen taking part in.

They are also known to roost with other species of bats and the single males roost separately, defending territories. While they don’t embrace them in their colony, they don’t fight for territory in a cave or other location. This is very interesting and further indicates that the Vampire Bat seems to feel more secure in larger numbers.
  • Thorgar
    Thorgar
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome prizes indeed but for us EU folk its quite late almost midnight,for viewing :(

...are Bretons then mongrels,or paragons?
    The answer,of course,is both(though if you call a Breton
    a mongrel,he is liable to feed you an inch or two of steel).
    The passionate race of Bretons embodies the strengths
    of both men and mer-as well as there flaws.

-The Bretons: mongrels or paragons?
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm driving home from work at 5 EST :(
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here, and I wasn't planning to watch this one either at first. But then I figured out that I could sign in to twitch on my phone, so I'm going to try to run it even if I can't keep a close eye on the stream. But I should be able to stick my headphones in and listen to part of the announcement at least. I really want that little bat! Then I can watch it more attentively later when I get home.
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be fun to watch if we can pull off 150k viewers!

EcsCHbo.jpg
    Master Craftsman!
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well that just about confirms vampire related content!
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not too bad time where I'm at - 10pm GMT
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Nomadic_Atmoran
    Nomadic_Atmoran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had 90k at the start of last years so I have no doubt with Skyrim being the next destination that we will hit 80k. Im more interested in whether we can get over 150k viewing for the big payoff.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
    Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will it be for everyone or just those who watch the stream that get the little bat?
  • Unseelie
    Unseelie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashryn wrote: »
    Will it be for everyone or just those who watch the stream that get the little bat?

As long as enough people tune in , everyone will get it.
    During the stream though there will be Twitch Drops enabled so still good to tune in.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't watch. I'll be working and I don't have unlimited data or access to WIFI at work.
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yawn.png
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even watch the stream, I just Downloaded it on my phone and linked my account and let it play while I'm doing whatever I do. So even if you're at work, if you DL Twitch now and get yourself all set up, all it takes is a push of a button when the time comes! Be there or be um, uh... a rectangle? []
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shantu wrote: »
    yawn.png

You need a binky to suck on?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Master_Shorty
    Master_Shorty
    ✭✭✭
    if zos really wanted viewers they would announce their streams via in game announcements, most gamers dont bother with forums lol
    Kill Everyone, Steal the valuables & Turn the chosen.

King of Dragon's Evil Delusions RP Guild of Vampires/WereWolves & Necromancers.
    GM of DED BLOODMARKET Trading Guild.
    GM of DED OUTLAWS ASSOCIATION Trading Guild.
    GM of DED BLOODBRIGADE PVP Guild (EP based).
    GM of DED SICA ZUZECA Dungeon/Trials Guild.

Main Character's
    Master Latharian Dark Elf Vampire mag Sorc cp1500+
    Cujo the Fursum DK Khajiit WereWolf stam Tank cp1500+
    Wakan Mah'nee Wood Elf stam Warden cp1500+
    t'eicakis-thogkteka Dark Elf Necromancer cp1500+
    wamanun Redguard Nightblade cp1500+
    Mystique Chatterbox Orc Templar cp1500+

• oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youtube recommended me the Morbius trailer today and ZOS is giving us bats, it's a sign 2020 is the year of the vampires.
  • Unseelie
    Unseelie
    ✭✭✭✭
    if zos really wanted viewers they would announce their streams via in game announcements, most gamers dont bother with forums lol

It is all over their twitter, their facebook as well as facebook ads, it is on their instagram and I am fairly confident that by morning it will be on the launcher if not already.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need my little bat bro.
    Won't be missing that livestream.