Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best mundus to make use of 7 divines.

Casul
Casul
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone, I am currently reorganizing my bank space and storage boxes to allow me to still hoard all my resource materials but also keep a good amount of sets. Unfortunately I have decided that in order to be space efficient (and prevent the need to grab multiple copies of the same monster set/armor sets etc) I am only going to stockpile divine gear. I have got myself a set of divine impregnable armor and have come to an issue with what mundus would be the most beneficial to utilize. I will elaborate further.

I am in 7 medium because again it saves space and skill points. If I want heavy or medium sets I will have them in jewelry/weapons (except my beloved imperial physique, you are the exception) because of this I have laid out what I believe is the top 3 contenders.

1. Shadow
With the shadow coming in at nearly 19% crit damage it is a power house of a mundus stone when using 7 divine. I feel the increase in crit damage will also utilize the fact I am running 7 medium and thus have better natural crit rating.

2. Lover/Lady
Coming in at just over 4000 penetration/resistances I feel these two mundus stones offer a lot depending on what sets I use. For example I can run lady with spriggans and have a decent defense with medium armor. Or maybe I wanna run a tanky heavy set like allesian order and have 4000 more penetration to up my offensive capabilities.

3. Steed
Giving a solid 15% movement speed boost and a decent 362 health Regen steed is another contender for a potent mundus stone. It would synergize well with medium armor Sprint bonuses (not to mention I am also an orc so that adds another layer to the speed). The health Regen could be utilized along side of a set like troll King and would allow a solid amount of passive healing that is active whether I am Dodge rolling Snipes or running around inside a resource tower.

Of these three which do you think is the best? Do you feel one of the other mundus stones would be better put to use with 7 divine. Please discuss below!

Disclaimer: I am aware that running 7 divine is not as efficient as 7 impenetrable and sets other then impregnable. I am aware I am gimping myself and am fine with that reality. I would however like to optimize as best I can given the circumstances I have laid out.
Edited by Casul on January 13, 2020 3:55PM
PvP needs more love.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about you try them all and test them yourself >,>
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    How about you try them all and test them yourself >,>

This is another possibility, but for the sake of conversation let's just pretend I can only pick one and that I am totally stupid.
    PvP needs more love.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get all easily though another set or monster. The best thing you can do with impreg is run sturdy and/or well fitted since decreasing those are much harder than other things.

My point is 7 divines isn't much of an increase.
    In your examples above it's only an increased amount of

-6% more crit dmg ( you'll have low crit chance and won't really benefit much until about 60% crit chance)
    -1400 more penetration
    -1400 more resistance
    -5% increased speed and 130 health regen

Essentially crap. Orrrrrr you could have 35% roll dodge reduction, further freeing up cp. That makes a dodge of 3654 only 2375 before other passives or sets. With 20 points in tumbling abs medium passive athletics that goes down to 1730! In skilled hands, this is by far the best option imo.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow’s p stronk for pve. If you generally have high crit, you’ll hit like a truck. Throw in Minor/Major Force from trap/acceleration and Warhorn, and you’re slappin. But for pvp, Warrior/Lover seems more useful.
    Edited by WuffyCerulei on January 13, 2020 5:41PM
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • sproattt
    sproattt
    ✭✭✭
    If you can, run 3 on big armour pieces (Helm,Chest,Legs) Infused then 4 WF (Well fitted) for best benefits. If gold even better if not purple jewellery and gold weapons. As coming from experience being able to spam dodge in crutch situations is more appealing than a slight damage increase. As for PvP, impenetrable and WF.
    Stamblade Main.
  • sproattt
    sproattt
    ✭✭✭
    Warrior and Shadow for DPs always.
    Stamblade Main.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lover gives you the most from Divines.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storage Mules can give you lots of storage space.

Only use one Motif to make gear, use the outfit system to change the look (does not need style mats)

Only keep the few ingredients that make the 2 or 3 Foods or Drinks you use. Same with Alchemy Reagents.

You can get your total crafting storage down to 30 to 50 slots (with the multiple slots you need for base materials for gear).
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Storage Mules can give you lots of storage space.

Only use one Motif to make gear, use the outfit system to change the look (does not need style mats)

Only keep the few ingredients that make the 2 or 3 Foods or Drinks you use. Same with Alchemy Reagents.

You can get your total crafting storage down to 30 to 50 slots (with the multiple slots you need for base materials for gear).

Honestly I have considered making mules. I don't play alts to begin with so it would just be free space
    PvP needs more love.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’d switch to impen, go swift and x.

Swift will allow you to be fast and not give up the weapon damage bonus from infused jewellery. That being said, 7x divines in pvp? You’re nuts.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

Swift will allow you to be fast and not give up the weapon damage bonus from infused jewellery. That being said, 7x divines in pvp? You’re nuts.

Most people haven't read the disclaimer at the end so I'm getting a lot of answers that aren't relevant. I probably should have put it at the top. Again. I am aware impen is better. I was asking about which mundus is best for full divines. I also stated in the OP I am running impregnable. So I will have 3300 crit resistance. It's literally just to save space. Besides if I wanted an easy win I would just run bloodspawn, fury, NMA like 90% of stamina builds.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    Lover gives you the most from Divines.
    sproattt wrote: »
    Warrior and Shadow for DPs always.

For these two. I would assume warrior would be the best middle ground since it affects my heals as well. Where as shadow and lover are purely offensive. I was considering running dual daggers so my crit should be in the mid 50s. I figured with that shadow would bring my crit damage to 2.0x with 21% in precise strikes and minor force. But then again I don't know if that's ideal. Isn't ~4000 pen equivalent to like 6% damage? Wouldn't the crit be better since most people don't mitigate above 50%. Also what about if I ran onslaught? Then I assume shadow would be better for the burst potential.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BuildMan wrote: »

Most people haven't read the disclaimer at the end so I'm getting a lot of answers that aren't relevant. I probably should have put it at the top. Again. I am aware impen is better. I was asking about which mundus is best for full divines. I also stated in the OP I am running impregnable. So I will have 3300 crit resistance. It's literally just to save space. Besides if I wanted an easy win I would just run bloodspawn, fury, NMA like 90% of stamina builds.

Ah okay, definitely one should be swift. 15% speed with infused weapon damage traits on jewellery and you’ll hit hard. Issue will be sustain.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah okay, definitely one should be swift. 15% speed with infused weapon damage traits on jewellery and you’ll hit hard. Issue will be sustain.

Could suppliment that with grundlewulf.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Could suppliment that with grundlewulf.

Maybe, still need a good base resists amount or you’ll get bursted every time you’re stunned. Swift is essentially a way to be tanky through speed and making abilities miss, but it doesn’t help when you get stunned. Swift also helps running people down.

You mentioned 7 med, but maybe 6 med 1 heavy chest would be better if you have undaunted. Add a bit to your health pool.

I usually play mag so 5L needs a bit of resists from somewhere or you’re too squishy, IDK how med is.

I’ve played with shadow too, crit mod builds only work well in CP.
    Edited by Iskiab on January 14, 2020 6:17PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think Divines buffs the speed portion of the Steed.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    I don't think Divines buffs the speed portion of the Steed.

I was going based on the unofficial ESO builder.
    PvP needs more love.