Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CLAN GHILAIN - women, LGBTQ+, disability safe space / relaxed, no-pressure PvE / no voice chat

• Ocean_Charlie9
    Ocean_Charlie9
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!
    I think this guild is nice for me. I'm not a hardcore player and i love to play relaxed, without checking numbers, dps and stuff. I like to play good but taking this game as it is, a game to enjoy.

My id: @Ocean_Charlie9

Thanks!
    PC-EU
    Mufasa The Handsome-- Khajita- Templar-- Ebonheart Pact
    Cir-Cenn-- Argonian- Warden-- Aldmeri Dominion
    Wallace Highraven-- Imperial- Dragon knight-- Daggerfall Covenant

Check my stuff
    https://www.artstation.com/circenn4sons

• Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @Ocean_Charlie9 Invite sent! 😀
    Andaran atish'an, stranger.
  • Mith
    Mith
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! 40+ player.
    A lot of experience at “olds” mmos like Everquest, Everquest 2, AC, SWG, KOTOR, Vanguard, Lotro...

Was looking for long time a spiritual successor for Everquest, but no luck. Tested many games, but they was not the same for me. Missed dungeons, long camps grouping to make experience, the classes...

Guess ESO is the most similar game for me out there. Have all the races and classes that I may need, nice graphics, dungeons... and the best of all, good story and solo content.

I do not want stress, have enough with work and just got divorced, so I am looking for a very relaxing environment to play. Actually doing quests solo and enjoying story, I play a lot of alts, bosmer ranger stealth, magic Necro, Templar paladin, etc.

I don’t care about trials or high lvl dungeons. However I would like to have the chance for a little chat, and maybe lvl a full Templar healer Someday if I find someone that wanted to roll and alt and would like to duo. Miss grouping from Everquest, even if is just an evening decorating a house or fishing. Action grouping at the future would be cool, but atm I don’t have the time and the dedication go there, specially if I lvl some alts at the same time.

Like to help, so if my lvl allow it, I am the kind of player that will leave what is doing to move and help you.

I dislike a lot the craft bag under subscriptions, and I suffer a lot with craft space, but trying to sort It. I have some dlc and all the expansions.

Not the kind of guy to check a lot discord though. Like to roleplay, but my English is not that good for a roleplay guild and just want to relax playing, and not invest time creating stories. But I may roleplay my characters from while to while.

Hope see u all in game: @Robertrainor
    Edited by Mith on October 18, 2019 2:00PM
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @webmastereb17_ESO5 Seems like we're a good guild for you then! Don't worry about Discord - we use it mostly to organize events and such, there is no need to write there (we never use voice coms) either way. We're not a role-playing guild, but there are probably some roleplayers among us that would join on that :)
    Sending invite to you!
  • Amohn
    Amohn
    ✭✭
    Good morning!

You sound like a decent and friendly guild. I am 35+, have been playing ESO since 2015, on and off. I am a casual player, I'd rather not do Trials since I do not enjoy the pressure, tension and frustration that comes with it. But that doesn't mean I will never do them. As soon as a game becomes a job the fun disappears and I don't hav a mic so for me it's kind of a relief that you don't do voice communication.

I do enjoy group content like dungeons, public dungeons, world bosses, delves and such and I'd be more than happy to help newcomers or other players overall.

I will not be online every day.

I can be social, but I can also be very quiet. IRL i'm an introvert and generally do not speak to a lot of people, but given time, I could blossom, relax and become a bit more social.

I have a Nightblade and Necromancer, both of them at CP 727.

Hope to hear from you :smile:

Cheers! // @Amohn
    Edited by Amohn on October 20, 2019 1:36PM
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @Amohn Invite sent! You are very welcome to the Clan, and there's never any pressure on you to join group activities or be social - you do whatever feels best for you. And we'll be there when you feel more social :) We don't have any requirements whatsoever here, other than following general rules!
  • Belenina82
    Belenina82
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join this guild. This is the first time I play a MMORPG, and I am 37 :) I am absolutely addicted, but I am still learning and want to learn at my pace without pressure. Thanks in advance. @Belenina82
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    I'm looking for friendly non-toxic atmosphere and fun relaxing PVE. May I join? Grand master crafter, can help with gear. @IndorilOne
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    I'll invite you once the Maintenance is over! :)
    Edited by Lavellan on November 10, 2019 11:58AM
  • GMdoghunter
    GMdoghunter
    ✭✭✭
    Hi im a player who loves nothing better than pve in eso ive got a few carachters ingame who i would like to level enjoying the nice relaxed atmosphere of this guild,i really think this guild would be perfect for me,i would be very obliged if you could send me an invite to the guild please.
    My name is @Doghunter Thank you most kindly and hopefully i can catch you ingame soon.
  • MadnessCalms
    MadnessCalms
    ✭✭
    Hello there!

I love the sound of your guild and it would be brilliant if I could get an invite. A little about myself for your consideration.

I am 35 an experienced gamer and mmo player but very new to ESO(about three weeks, most of that character hoping trying different classes etc). I think i have finally settled on my "main" character, i am still leveling and learning obviously. I have a great deal of time free to play as I have mental health issues and am unable to work, your guild sounds like a fantastic environment and I hope that I could contribute to that.

That's as much as I want to share publically, I hope to hear from you soon!

@MadnessCalms212
  • OffeneSocken
    OffeneSocken
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

this guild sounds great. I would really like to join you as your description is perfect for me.
    As someone who struggles with joining a random guild out of fear from trash talk and constant toxic/hostile comments I patiently wait for the reopening of recruitment :)

As for my gaming behaviour: I play kinda regularly but if I'm not in the mood I might be gone for a week or so. I am currently trying to learn as much as possible about the game and quite enjoy a more relaxed approach (listening to the npcs, reading the lore, exploring). At the moment my main is level 26 so I still have a way to go.

And finally some personal stuff: she/they, 31 years old and an experienced former WoW-player. I come from Germany, so english is my second language, but I hope to join an international guild to meet some people from other places as well as practice my english :)

Thanks in advance for considering my application and I hope to hear from you :)

@OffeneSocken, my char's name is Frea Arrok
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    We are recruiting again! Please read our Guild description first if you'd like to join :)
    (Invites to those who wrote after the pause announcement are sent!)
    Edited by Lavellan on November 10, 2019 12:27PM
  • MystShadow88
    MystShadow88
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'm really bad at this so please bear with me. i've been playing ESO for about 6 (?) months or so, so in a lot of ways i'm still learning the ropes. I really enjoy the game and get a bit emotionally invested in the characters (a bit too much at times haha).

I'm a 30+ female, i can swing wildly between introverted and seeming extroverted depending on my comfort levels. I'm not the competitive sort and am really just here to have fun.

I guess what i'm looking for is a safe place i can hopefully meet some like-minded people and get better at the multiplayer part of this being an MMO without too much pressure, and at some point maybe learning and experiencing some of the portions of the game that i haven't been able to yet (dungeons for example) due to the idea of teaming up with pugs freaking me out more than a bit.

Your guild honestly sounds like exactly the sort of community i would love to be part of. :)

@MystShadow88 and my main character is Lyilar

• Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @MystShadow88 Sounds like we're a perfect match! Invite sent :blush:
  • Daeloth
    Daeloth
    ✭✭
    Hey!

Sort of a returning player here. Owned the game for ages, but never played it much until just recently. My highest level character is only lvl 18, but I've quite enjoyed the magicka nightblade thus far.

A bit about myself: I tend to play even MMOs as mostly single player game, but still enjoy social interaction in friendly environment. And at times it's fun to do group content, so I'd love to join a relaxed social guild without pressure for that :) I've dabbled with plenty of other multiplayer games, biggest ones being WoW and GW2. Played the Elder Scrolls games since Morrowind so in ESO my favourite thing thus far has been exploring the different areas of the world. Oh and yet another Dragon Age fan here :P

Anyhoo, if you're still looking for new people, I'm @Daeloth , main character in-game is Firnath
  • Beefythug
    Beefythug
    Soul Shriven
    Hello all at Clan Ghilhain

I am a returning player currently back for 5 months, but having started from its inception. As a mature player both in games and years my journey started way back with the spectrum to the current day PC`s.
    I have played most mmorpg games out there, so I consider myself a pretty seasoned player. My current role is Pure tank and DD within ESO

About myself; I consider myself to be a supportive and patient player that remembers what my first day was like and understands that we ALL have and will be there in some form or another.. There are still many challenges to be had and feel I would be a good team player for both game mechanics and challenges some of us face in R/L. Often this means not rushing or zerging along leaving others behind

I am now just starting to do the dungeon side of things so It would be good to do this with a great group of people who would enjoy it as much as I do.

@beefythug.... My in game name is... Tanks a bunch

Hope to see you all in ESO
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: We are active and actively recruiting! :star:
  • ProfoundlyFaded
    ProfoundlyFaded
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'd be interested in joining. I'm a woman with mental health issues, and trying to get back into the game after six months away for personal reasons. Bar one CP300 character, my other toon is low level starting out in Elsewyr. I deleted all but these in a fit of pique when I lost the will to live with the game.

I'm happy chatty, bubbly lass.

My in game is @ProfoundlyFaded
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: Active and recruiting! Happy Holidays from the whole Clan! :star:
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: We are active and flourishing! :star:
    Please read our description before applying, and if it's something for you, write either here or contact @theLavellan in-game! See you in Tamriel :smiley:
  • Buddy_Bradley
    Buddy_Bradley
    ✭✭
    Hello @Lavellan, I am interested in joining the guild. :)

Started playing ESO at launch back in 2014, but for some reason I could never get it to stick and I always dropped it around level 19. Came back last week, and this time around I'm determined to make it through that barrier by going with a healer so that I have something specific to work towards. In-game I love exploring, achievements, and collections, plus helping people, so I'm mostly looking for a cool and chill group of people to chat with while I play, or keep alive in guild dungeon runs. :smiley:

Out-of-game, I'm a 40+ male who hates any sort of social interaction that doesn't involve a keyboard. Most heavily played games in the past have been WoW and EVE, where I helped run in-game community stuff.

@Buddy_Bradley
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, just an FYI, but I find it pretty offensive that you lump women in with disabled people. I see why you might feel there's a need for guilds exclusively for non-heterosexual/heteroromantic/cis people, and for people with physical and/or mental disabilities, but adding women specifically, and not men, gives the impression you see women as some abstract "special needs" category which is somehow vulnerable or needs extra patience or help or is just generally "other". You might want to rethink your approach, because as it stands it strikes me as extremely misogynistic, regardless of what your initial intentions were.

I hope you understand the negative stereotypes you are displaying and perpetuating in your advertising choices.
    Edited by vestahls on January 14, 2020 12:51PM
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @vestahls
    I hear your opinion. However that approach was suggested by a female Officer. You are free to disagree, but it was important to her, and I will respect that. :smile:
    For the record this is by no means meant as offensive nor is it supposed to suggest that anyone here needs special treatment. It is a safe space, not anything more, not anything less. My apologies if it looks offensive to anyone.
    Edited by Lavellan on January 14, 2020 2:11PM
  • binho
    binho
    ✭✭✭
    Hi
    Would love to join your guild.
    Long time player on the ps4 just started on the PC.

Would be lovely to meet some friends to play with, even though I'm a bit shy so usually play solo.

Anyway, I hope I'll get an invite
    My game name : Xaharon
  • MattBNew
    MattBNew
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

My name is Matt i've been playing ESO from the start I love elder scrolls games, my main character is a high elf sorcerer CP 773 called Mankar Ocato Camoran. I normally play solo because I'm not very good at multiplayer games and in past games I've played like final fantasy online when trying to do dungeons sometime I've had not very nice comments in the chat and it has put me off joining guilds or doing dungeons in this game. I've been looking for a guild that I can be a part of and not feel totally useless or talked down to and this guild looks great for me. I hope you let me be part of your guild would love to help.

@Mattbnew71091
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: We are active and recruiting! Please read the description carefully before applying. :smile::star:
  • samef1414ub17_ESO
    samef1414ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven

Hi! I would love to join this guild, I have been searching for a guild where I can be my *** self! My ID is @AqueeriusX. I have a Dunmer DragonKnight, I like to do dungeons on weekends and evenings, also up for some PvP.
  • AdmiraalTimbo
    AdmiraalTimbo
    Soul Shriven
    Hey There,

I really liked what i read at the start post and was wondering if you are still recruiting?
    If yes let me introduce myself, My name is Tim and i'm 26 years old. Because of differend reasons i'm looking for a LGBQT+ friendly guild. cause of my Job at the air force i'm struggling with some mental health things, your guild seems the perfect place for me to relax and chill with other in game.

In Game:
    im a main healer with 340 CP and quit some experience in healing the harder stuff like vet bloodroot force and almost 9 traits on everything with blacksmithing woodworking en clothing, So i can help with making sets and stuff :).

Hope to see you soon in game.

Greetings,

UserID: @AdmiraalTimbo
  • Ryszarius
    Ryszarius
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there,
    So here's hoping that you A ) are still recruiting and B ) give me a shot as Clan Ghilain sounds like something I would very much like to be a part of, and something I feel I've perhaps lacked in the countless MMO's and Onliners that have come before now, a place to relax and decompress around folks who aren't likely to be to judgemental.

A little about me, I'm male, from the UK, in my 30's and love gaming, stories and general creative endeavors.

I actually got ESO back on release but only played for a short time, which is typical of me in games since it's so hard to find a rather laid back, easy going bunch of people to play alongside that DONT want to strive for end game achievements, major scale raids and PVP, which really isn't my cup of tea, to much stress and aggro from all sides and one slip is all it takes for accusations and blame to be thrown left and right.

Because of the above, and a few other factors, I've always tended to be a solo player, focusing on solo builds and self-sufficiency, which has its moments in the right sort of games where it's fun and amusing, but there are times when you want a few allies at your back and a PUG is typically asking for trouble.

My current character is a level 20-ish High Elven Sorcerer, and since I've paid for 3 months of game-time, you can be sure I want to get my money’s worth and experience as much as possible before deciding if I want to fork out more cash for the newest packs.

Hopefully between now and then I'll have met some folks that make me want to stay around that little bit more too.

Thanks,

@Ryszarius