The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bug or No? Dungeon Finder Queue

Ryeloc
Ryeloc
When I queue in dungeon finder with a tank/healer setup we get instant queue. If one of the DPS doesn't accept it will take 20+ mins to find a new queue... We just un-queue and re-queue for another instant invite. Seems like an issue to me, but not 100% sure. Thoughts?
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The activity finder is one giant issue. For me it sometimes works properly, where I wait maybe 10 or 15 minutes as a dd, which is totally fine. Other times (most of the time) I sit in the queue for an hour or more; or nothing happens at all, but if I unqueue and then requeue I might get a match after 5 minutes. It's weird, to say the least.
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ya its bugged af. This happens to me almost ever day. I solo queue as tank, get instant ready check and then someone declined bs right away or after time runs out. And after that I can wait forever and get no more ready checks. When I leave queue and re queue I get instant ready check again. I often have to go through this several times before group is formed and porting in.