The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stamden PvP build

Bullvinne
Bullvinne
Soul Shriven
How does this look for a general-purpose pvp build?

I have everything but the Monster set pieces. I am thinking of getting 1pc Pirate Skeleton and 1pc Chudan for pvp for the 6k resistances. I'm currently using 2pc Epic Daring Corsair for the stam regen in place of the Monster set for now.

All said and done, this build gives me 21k health, 30k stamina, 1700 stam regen, 40% crit, 57% crit damage, 4400 weapon damage S&B (4800 2H), 25k resistances S&B (22k 2H), 2400 Crit resistance S&B (2100 2H), and 2700 Penetration on my DPS bar.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=200717

Other than obtaining the Monster set pieces, my other priorities would be upgrading my jewelry and weapons to gold asap.

Thoughts?
  • nesakinter
    nesakinter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mate, too low damage with 1.6k weapon damage and very low recoveries and stats as well. With 21k health and 29k stamina, you won't last 5 secs against even an below average player. I suggest looking at some well-known builds to give you an idea.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignore the go look for meta build guy. Keep tinkering with your build until it works for you. Much more fun that way.

Good luck
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Sorbin
    Sorbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ditch Night Mother. Your Sub Assault is going to be reliably putting Major Fracture on everything you hit anyways. You could get a set of New Moon Acolyte in heavy or medium off guild traders for cheap and then run something cheap/basic like Battlefield Acrobat on the weapons and jewelry with 3 Infused Weapon Damage glyphs and get way better results for not much money.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Made some changes to your build:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=203069

I agree with Sorbin: NMG makes no sense on stamden, because you get Major Fracture from Sub Assault already.

I've gone with New Moon + Bone Pirate, but you could absolutely get Battlefield Acrobat for cheap, if you don't want to farm.

I've upped the costs a little by stipulating a gold main weapon and some tri-stat glyphs. I'm also assuming you will be working on your Undaunted for the Undaunted Mettle and you have to level your Alchemy. Medicinal Use is a must and I'd probably go for stamina, health + weapon crit potions.

In terms of CP you seem clued in, but I've moved some into Warlord and some into Shadow Ward. Warlord is essential and some into Shadow Ward makes sense on a heavy 1H+S build.

Potentates is pretty much the best, cheap back bar set. I know you have lower healing and crit, but this seems to be the accepted wisdom as far as I can tell.

You're a Redguard in heavy. You'll probably sustain quite well. If you oversustain, swap the mundus to something else.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In terms of killing people, most players would probably go for Dawnbreaker or Onslaught. I also note you don't have a CC other than Dizzying + partial heavy attack. If you can make that work, it's probably great, however I like to run Invasion. This activates the back bar enchant, even if you bar swap during the travel time. You could then move Vigor to the front bar. I find it plays nicely on the front bar. In terms of bursting people down, this is probably still not an optimal setup, since you're liable to give away CC immunity with your gap closer when you don't want to, but hey, it's something to consider.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
  • Luede
    Luede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats the point of night mother with subterran assault?
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NMA+Fury+Bloodspawn, embrace the meta build
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valykc wrote: »
    NMA+Fury+Bloodspawn, embrace the meta build
    I hesitated to recommend Fury, because it's really expensive. OP seems to have just turned CP160 and short on gold, judging by enchants and not golding out weapon in his UESP build.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a build on YouTube running slimecraw, gryphon ferocity, and hundings rage. Low defense but boy could he move and pull out some heavy damage numbers. Hell I might try it myself.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Luede
    Luede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuildMan wrote: »
    I saw a build on YouTube running slimecraw, gryphon ferocity, and hundings rage. Low defense but boy could he move and pull out some heavy damage numbers. Hell I might try it myself.

i bet he plays in CP campaign. I wouldnt go heavy crit in non cp campaign and if he played cp campaign with something around 160 cp he is doomed anyway, no matter what sets he equiped.

let someone craft u New Moon, farm a Monster set like Bloodspawn/ Slimecraw and buy a cheap overland set with purple rings/neck & weapons. this will be cheap and easy to get.

find ur playstyle and play with different setups and if u find one u like, stick with it and invest more. First months in pvp will be painfull, its normal.
    Edited by Luede on January 13, 2020 5:11PM