Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting problem

Doctor_Demento
Doctor_Demento
✭✭✭
I have 12 characters. But I have a problem with one of them. He is a lvl 50 character who is a master crafter in some of the crafts. But the problem is strange. He has to hit ore twice to collect it. Same with wood and all the other mats when collecting take twice as lone to collect. I have searched the forums and can't find a single post about this. I have also searched the web for many hours on different search engines and can't find a single post about this problem. Does anyone have any ideas what is going on and how to fix it? I have tried repairs multiple times of course. I have even gone as far and to delete the game and reinstall. No luck. Nothing so far has fixed it. I would appreciate anyone's help with this, especially if you have actually had this problem and gotten it fixed. Thanks!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That character needs the 'master gatherer' passive from the CP tree the Lover.. Apparently, your other characters have it but not him.
    Edited by Hippie4927 on January 12, 2020 7:30PM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Doctor_Demento
    Doctor_Demento
    ✭✭✭
    Thnx I'll give that a shot. :) Let you know if it works for mine. :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You also want to make sure they have the passive that gives a chance to double the spawn.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Doctor_Demento
    Doctor_Demento
    ✭✭✭
    Thnx a lot. Worked fine both suggestions. Take care and good luck. So for anyone else with this problem, this is the fix for it.