The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Need help on what to do next

VatorLol
VatorLol
Hello to everyone. A few days back, I decided to level a new Stamplar following Alcast's Build and quickly made it to level 50. Now I have the Gear Setup 2 from build and don't know how to get to Gear Setup 1. I know I should do trials but I have no clue where and how to begin. I have Summerset and Morrowind chapters and ESO+ only. Helps are much appreciated, thanks!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join a Trials Progression Guild that will teach you how to do trials.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MerguezMan
    MerguezMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stop copy-pasting things from internet, and try to find alternatives that you have access to ?

Alcast has very good advice, but his builds are not the ONLY viable option.
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MerguezMan wrote: »
    Stop copy-pasting things from internet, and try to find alternatives that you have access to ?

^ This. One of the sets Alcast uses is Lokkestilz, which comes from Sunspire, which, in turn, is located in Elsweyr, meaning you'd need the Elsweyr chapter to have access to it. So, you'll need to find a viable alternative. Unfortunately I can't really propose something specific here, since I don't do vet trials - but I'm sure there are many good substitute sets around.
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• VatorLol
    VatorLol
    MerguezMan wrote: »

I agree with you. But since I don't have enough knowledge and the best I know is Alcast. Still when need is come, I tend to do my own things. For example I don't have Elsweyr, so I can't use the Alcast's build fully. So I replaced Lokkestilz with War Machine. Thank you for the advice!
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can tell you that skill outplayes gear. If you do not believe me: Go to the test server: Make a toon with the gear you are wearing, and then with the trail gear. Then do dummy testing: There is a very big chance that you will not improve your DPS by a lot.

You can improve your DPS by
    - making perfect rotations
    - using potions
    - golding out your gear
    - light attack weaving

And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Join a casual guild that does trials. While you might not be able to do the Sunspire one, they can teach you about all the others.

(War Machine should be a good alternate. Not everybody needs Lokke.)
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The elite vendor gives fury sets. Seventh legion can be fairly cheap in guild stores (will need to change trait on jewellery) and then find a group to farm Blackrose prison but you’ll need to buy the Murkmire DLC
  • thadjarvis
    thadjarvis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gear 1 setup is pretty difficult to get. Agree what you have is great. Work on damage as Aelorin pointed out.

If trials are enjoyable for you collect VO, Relequen, perf Lokk, War machine as you come across them. With the sets you have I wouldn't worry about it too much until you start hitting a trial dummy in the 60s; ie time is likely best spent in fun/challenging content learning mechanics and parsing learning rotation rather than farming.

VO is real nice to have for dungeons and arenas which drops from all three of the craglorn trials. The other 3 sets have conditions that the content or group coordination/setup have to meet in order for them to be significantly better than what you have.
  • VatorLol
    VatorLol
    Thank you guys for your answers!
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VatorLol wrote: »
    Hello to everyone. A few days back, I decided to level a new Stamplar following Alcast's Build and quickly made it to level 50. Now I have the Gear Setup 2 from build and don't know how to get to Gear Setup 1. I know I should do trials but I have no clue where and how to begin. I have Summerset and Morrowind chapters and ESO+ only. Helps are much appreciated, thanks!

Dood if you are following an Alcast build he tells you exactly where to get the gear in the guides.

To enter trials travel to Craglorn, and type into area chat: "Your role i.e dd, heal, tank", "lfg" (looking for group), "trial name". Its pot luck what trials are being run at any given time. It can take patience to access the trial you need, sometimes it is not possible. Being in a guild that runs regular trials can help greatly.