Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

An idea for a new nb skill

• exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Langeston wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »
    so nb lacks burst (especialy mag) so i have a idea for a change to mark target to give nb burst that doesnt rely on their ulot.

when a marked target drops below 50%? hp, they take x damage. then nb would have a time bomb skill like all other classes.
    as for the argument: its op aaah nb has incap...
    sorc has frags curse AND overload or meteor.
    thoughts?

No

Despite its current status, an identity feature of NBs (especially mageblades) has always been that it is a class that requires skill to be played (unless you try to play as a ganker).

If there's something I'll give back to NBs is the old agony, maybe as a morph of Cripple

What was agony?

A shity zero travel time hard stun that broke when a blade of grass ticked your ankle with a minor dot that did negligible damage.

Usefull for dismounting people in cyrodil, maybe setting up a meteor combo 50 percent of the time and most importantly, providing your target free CC immunity.
    Edited by exeeter702 on January 11, 2020 10:11PM
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »
    so nb lacks burst (especialy mag) so i have a idea for a change to mark target to give nb burst that doesnt rely on their ulot.

when a marked target drops below 50%? hp, they take x damage. then nb would have a time bomb skill like all other classes.
    thoughts?

No

Despite its current status, an identity feature of NBs (especially mageblades) has always been that it is a class that requires skill to be played (unless you try to play as a ganker).

If there's something I'll give back to NBs is the old agony, maybe as a morph of Cripple

What was agony?

A shity zero travel time hard stun that broke when a blade of grass ticked your ankle with a minor dot that did negligible damage.

Usefull for dismounting people in cyrodil, maybe setting up a meteor combo 50 percent of the time and most importantly, providing your target free CC immunity.

Ah, I guess that explains why that DK is willing to "give it back" to us.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hum, agony sounds crappy. When I see npcs use it I noticed the dot, and that’s it.

What I was thinking is the other morph of healthy offering being a targeted opponent dot and self heal that costs magicka, like a magicka cost reverse healthy offering. So there’s be a healer morph and a dps morph. Maybe make it oblivion damage like the healthy offering dot.
    Edited by Iskiab on January 11, 2020 11:24PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • nublife01
    nublife01
    ✭✭✭✭

thoughts?

magblade is fine right now. 95% just suck. But its good. Stamblade is in a very bad place however.
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    nublife01 wrote: »

thoughts?

magblade is fine right now. 95% just suck. But its good. Stamblade is in a very bad place however.

Really?
    Sure zdan makes magblade look insane.
    The thing is zdan is the best on my server.
    Nb has a very high skill requirement, magblade even higher. And for the skill you put in, you get little results compared to the same skill on a magsorc or stamdk.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

thoughts?

Really?
    Sure zdan makes magblade look insane.
    The thing is zdan is the best on my server.
    Nb has a very high skill requirement, magblade even higher. And for the skill you put in, you get little results compared to the same skill on a magsorc or stamdk.

I think it would be more accurate to say you get better results as a MagWarden, MagNecro, MagTemplar, MagSorc and MagDK speaking from my own experience.

Magblade is one of those classes that everyone thinks is underpowered, but as soon as a patch comes up suddenly their own class needs help because they remember dying to a magblade. It’s an ego check because saying they’d need help is admitting the other player outplayed them.
    Edited by Iskiab on January 12, 2020 2:22AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thoughts?

LOL
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    But... But, Grim Focus?

Literally any idiot can avoid Grim focus as it is right now so while yes you have a point in the current state of the game I'm not sure it's really worth considering right now. Maybe next patch.
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But... But, Grim Focus?

Grim focus sucks. Waste of a bar slot, especially for stam. I prefer to use piercing mark for the fracture so my surprise attack hits like it's supposed to.
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good nbs dont have a issue with getting kills... seems like a l2p issue for majority of nbs.
  • MusCanus
    MusCanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But... But, Grim Focus?

Grim focus sucks. Waste of a bar slot, especially for stam. I prefer to use piercing mark for the fracture so my surprise attack hits like it's supposed to.

LOL
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CompM4s wrote: »
    Good nbs dont have a issue with getting kills... seems like a l2p issue for majority of nbs.
    That's what someone that's never played a NB would say. Let me guess: Templar?

[edit] lol, how did I know?
    1LytXnS.png
    Edited by Langeston on January 13, 2020 1:02PM
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's what someone that's never played a NB would say. Let me guess: Templar?

[edit] lol
    1LytXnS.png

Templar mains. Lol.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Cute..