Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A housing request for 2020

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Please put the Dwemer and Aylied plans in the Hlaalu Furnishers Documents. I remember testing this on PTS when Morrowind Furnishers Documents were released, and considering the rising price of these plans (with no Ayelid purples being for sale most of the time on PC/NA) they are increasingly difficult to get. Even grinders don't want to grind for the Ayleid. *please* <3
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see these, but not as part of the Hlaalu Furnishing Documents. A separate one for "ancient styles" or something like that. Even include the Daedric plans (not the more common ones from MW, but the later ones that include the elusive Daedric Fence).
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I'd like to see these, but not as part of the Hlaalu Furnishing Documents. A separate one for "ancient styles" or something like that. Even include the Daedric plans (not the more common ones from MW, but the later ones that include the elusive Daedric Fence).

I'd like that too, but I doubt it will happen. ZOS apparently wants to keep these ultra rare, which is fine. At least let me farm for them with vouchers instead of time.