The Firesong DLC and Update 36 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)

BG que 2h wait nothing happend

rstas
rstas
✭✭
BG que is broken from yesterday u cant get inside BG, I started BG 5 Times each time 2h+ nothing happens, fix BG, kill MMR, let people play and learn, i prefer die each time than wait 30 min for 2vs4vs3 game couse U cant do your job.
Clodth, Stamina Dragon Knight, Werewolf
  • mandricus
    mandricus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, PC EU. Since yesterday evening, unable to get any match.
  • flamesing
    flamesing
    ✭✭✭
    Same, tried it twice today, on more and on less popular time on PC EU, never got into BG.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA:

    Yesterday I was getting into BGs just fine when I stopped playing around 4pm EST. I got back on around 10:30 EST and could not get into a BG on high or low MMR characters after waiting over 20mins several times (my average queue is about 5min, almost never more than 10).

    It was broken, and from the looks of this thread, it still is.

    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

    Please fix asap.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, wanted to let you know that we are aware of the issues being reported in this thread, and we are working on getting this fixed so teams will populate properly before a match begins or while one is in progress. We have a number fixes and improvements we're working on with the Activity Finder, and are planning to get many of these published before Midyear Mayhem. We'll keep you updated - thanks for your ongoing patience.

    "Hi everyone!

    We'd like to give you a heads up that on Monday, January 6, we’ll be performing a hotfix to implement several more fixes for the Activity Finder in preparation for re-enabling the Undaunted Event. The bulk of the fixes improve the ability for the Dungeon Finder to handle a very high population of players, and also fix some issues that could leave group members stuck in the queue.

    This hotfix will require downtime on all megaservers but nothing to download once we finish, which we expect will be around 8:00am EST."


    So another fix that broke the activity finder more ?

    Please cancel Midyear Mayhem and Undaunted Event until you have a proper Activity Finder.

    We are in 2020 . Every AAA mmo has a proper Activity finder. Eso had a mediocre but 50% working activity finder before last fixes that have broken the tool .

    We still hope for a REAL fix.
  • ItMustBeThursday
    ItMustBeThursday
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt see this thread when I started mine
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/507190/zos-what-did-you-do-to-bg-queue-no-one-has-gotten-into-a-bg-all-day-2-hours-in-queue#latest

    I have heard from more than 20 people this morning that can't get into BGs.

    I have yet to find a single person who has successfully queued up today

    @ZOS_GinaBruno please help!
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agalloch wrote: »
    Hi everyone, wanted to let you know that we are aware of the issues being reported in this thread, and we are working on getting this fixed so teams will populate properly before a match begins or while one is in progress. We have a number fixes and improvements we're working on with the Activity Finder, and are planning to get many of these published before Midyear Mayhem. We'll keep you updated - thanks for your ongoing patience.

    "Hi everyone!

    We'd like to give you a heads up that on Monday, January 6, we’ll be performing a hotfix to implement several more fixes for the Activity Finder in preparation for re-enabling the Undaunted Event. The bulk of the fixes improve the ability for the Dungeon Finder to handle a very high population of players, and also fix some issues that could leave group members stuck in the queue.

    This hotfix will require downtime on all megaservers but nothing to download once we finish, which we expect will be around 8:00am EST."


    So another fix that broke the activity finder more ?

    Please cancel Midyear Mayhem and Undaunted Event until you have a proper Activity Finder.

    We are in 2020 . Every AAA mmo has a proper Activity finder. Eso had a mediocre but 50% working activity finder before last fixes that have broken the tool .

    We still hope for a REAL fix.

    My BG queues were fine after 8 AM yesterday. Something happened in the evening (after 4 PM EST) that broke it. Maybe the activity finder fix was fine until the population increased? It's pretty sad how often things just breakdown in this game. I hope this is fixed soon.

    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by MurderMostFoul on January 7, 2020 2:05PM
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • ItMustBeThursday
    ItMustBeThursday
    ✭✭✭
    Yea mine worked all day yesterday I did my last BG around 7pm EST

    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ItMustBeThursday
    ItMustBeThursday
    ✭✭✭
    tenor.gif?itemid=12598847
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_GinaBruno

    Hi everyone,

    With the recent implementation of several fixes for the Activity Finder, we’re inviting everyone to try out the updated tool on the live servers. To help us reach the desired population and Activity Finder load, we are re-enabling the Undaunted Event from Thursday, January 9 at 10:00AM EST through Monday, January 13 at 10:00AM EST. We believe these latest fixes will allow for a better experience, but we’ll be closely monitoring performance throughout the event in case of further issues.

    Thank you for your patience throughout this process and for helping us ensure that the overall Activity Finder is improved.

    Yeeaaaah right...

    TfWGaXz.png
    Edited by Juhasow on January 7, 2020 3:46PM
  • ItMustBeThursday
    ItMustBeThursday
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »

    Yeeaaaah right...

    TfWGaXz.png
    7f49e2acb05a4beab23e908069e2ca22.jpeg

  • rstas
    rstas
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno just stop trying to review zombi, kill it, burn it. STOP trying to try to try to try, just kill it. Than let us play for 1 month without MMR with fast que, U were able to do it 2 months ago, and it was best time of BG, 1 min of que, fast games, fast ap, some wins, some lost. People doesn't bother about your MMR, they do low lvl new char and go 40-0 if they want each BG. People doesn't bother about *** price even for 1st place in leaderboards. Just let as PLAY! Game is about playing, there is no other title on market (MMO) when U need to wait 30 min for arena small pvp when on end team are not even, and u wait half hour to fight 2vs3vs4. And U know same time all your friends are in que and they didnt get in while u don't have damn full team. LET AS PLAY. KILL MMR.
    Edited by rstas on January 7, 2020 4:16PM
    Clodth, Stamina Dragon Knight, Werewolf
  • ItMustBeThursday
    ItMustBeThursday
    ✭✭✭
    This doesn't seem like an MMR problem, this seems like Zenimax just straight up pooped all over the activity finder.
    If i had to guess, there's a developer at Zenimax who really wanted to divide by zero and thought the activity finder might help him do it.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This doesn't seem like an MMR problem, this seems like Zenimax just straight up pooped all over the activity finder.
    If i had to guess, there's a developer at Zenimax who really wanted to divide by zero and thought the activity finder might help him do it.

    MMR still needs to be removed, it's part of another big problem that also causes insane queue times.

    FIX BG'S KILL MMR!!!
  • ItMustBeThursday
    ItMustBeThursday
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah until you get stuck in back to back matches with premades and you cant even get an assist let alone a kill.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    This doesn't seem like an MMR problem, this seems like Zenimax just straight up pooped all over the activity finder.
    If i had to guess, there's a developer at Zenimax who really wanted to divide by zero and thought the activity finder might help him do it.

    MMR still needs to be removed, it's part of another big problem that also causes insane queue times.

    FIX BG'S KILL MMR!!!

    Right now, the main problem is that BG aren't starting at all.

    I just tried getting into BGs on Xbox NA with low and high MMR characters, both had multiple 20+ min waits with no BG match being found. Definitely still broken.

    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

    Are you aware of this issue?
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • rstas
    rstas
    ✭✭
    Learn to play and become premade, many people start to become better couse were loosing on start, on cyro there is many premade groups same in ic, u got no cp, just play it like some stupid fps with even teams, there will be always somebody better, MMR must be killed. I prefer to lose every damn single game and earn some ap, experience, learn smth than wait 30 min to get 2 people and lose.
    Clodth, Stamina Dragon Knight, Werewolf
  • ItMustBeThursday
    ItMustBeThursday
    ✭✭✭
    rstas wrote: »
    Learn to play and become premade, many people start to become better couse were loosing on start, on cyro there is many premade groups same in ic, u got no cp, just play it like some stupid fps with even teams, there will be always somebody better, MMR must be killed. I prefer to lose every damn single game and earn some ap, experience, learn smth than wait 30 min to get 2 people and lose.

    It isn't about learning to play, its about enjoying the challenge. Without MMR there isn't a lot of challenge, you're either on a premade team and you face off against some randomly picked nubs who sit in their spawn because theyre tired of getting killed, or you queue solo and you get stuck with those same nubs, and you can't enjoy the fight, when MMR works right, it gives you the option of having a fair fight, but again this problem doesn't seem to be related to MMR since

    NOONE IS GETTING IN AT ALL lol.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone, just want to let you know we have seen this and other threads, and have been actively investigating why you aren't getting into BGs. We'll let you know when we have an update to share.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just want to let you know we have seen this and other threads, and have been actively investigating why you aren't getting into BGs. We'll let you know when we have an update to share.

    Thanks for the reply. Hopefully this all get worked out quickly.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    If anyone is on PC EU and trying to queue for a BG, can you please try now?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is on PC EU and trying to queue for a BG, can you please try now?

    Works now !
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    This doesn't seem like an MMR problem, this seems like Zenimax just straight up pooped all over the activity finder.
    If i had to guess, there's a developer at Zenimax who really wanted to divide by zero and thought the activity finder might help him do it.

    MMR still needs to be removed, it's part of another big problem that also causes insane queue times.

    FIX BG'S KILL MMR!!!

    Not just no, but hell no. Mmr is the only thing that makes bgs tolerable. Stop pushing your agenda. Most players dont want to farm cp 100s with mismatched traits and no sets. No thanks
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is on PC EU and trying to queue for a BG, can you please try now?

    I just got a ready check on Xbox NA!
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    instead of letting mods close threads,
    how about communicating with your customers,
    explaining what is happening & why no fix (so far) has actually worked!

    Well???
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    instead of letting mods close threads,
    how about communicating with your customers,
    explaining what is happening & why no fix (so far) has actually worked!

    Well???

    They said they are working on it, asked people to queue after working on it, and players have said it works now. Seems like adequate communication to me.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • rstas
    rstas
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno some of were able to join BG but now we got never ending loading screens, guys really?
    Clodth, Stamina Dragon Knight, Werewolf
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iCaliban wrote: »
    Qbiken wrote: »
    This doesn't seem like an MMR problem, this seems like Zenimax just straight up pooped all over the activity finder.
    If i had to guess, there's a developer at Zenimax who really wanted to divide by zero and thought the activity finder might help him do it.

    MMR still needs to be removed, it's part of another big problem that also causes insane queue times.

    FIX BG'S KILL MMR!!!

    Not just no, but hell no. Mmr is the only thing that makes bgs tolerable. Stop pushing your agenda. Most players dont want to farm cp 100s with mismatched traits and no sets. No thanks

    MMR is what currently destroys BG's. Because my main has high mmr I can't queue for anything but deathmatches, since I'll never get a queue to pop for those game modes. And because of my high mmr I'll always end up fighting the same 20-30 people in every single game. And you know what the worst part is, I'm forced to wait 10-15 minutes for these games as well, while the low mmr players can queue for whatever mode they want and get a queue withing 30-60 seconds.

    The current MMR system NEEDS to be disabled until ZOS can come up with a better one. And I will push this agenda until it happens because I'm sick of not being able to queue for the modes I want, to fight the same players over and over and over again. Shorter queue times should have #1 priority.

    P.S
    People who want to farm low levels will just reroll a new character and abuse battlescaling to do so. Once their character is reaching high mmr they delete them and repeat, so your argument is invalid regarding that mmr prevents low levels from getting farmed.
    Edited by Qbiken on January 7, 2020 8:17PM
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    iCaliban wrote: »
    Qbiken wrote: »
    This doesn't seem like an MMR problem, this seems like Zenimax just straight up pooped all over the activity finder.
    If i had to guess, there's a developer at Zenimax who really wanted to divide by zero and thought the activity finder might help him do it.

    MMR still needs to be removed, it's part of another big problem that also causes insane queue times.

    FIX BG'S KILL MMR!!!

    Not just no, but hell no. Mmr is the only thing that makes bgs tolerable. Stop pushing your agenda. Most players dont want to farm cp 100s with mismatched traits and no sets. No thanks

    MMR is what currently destroys BG's. Because my main has high mmr I can't queue for anything but deathmatches, since I'll never get a queue to pop for those game modes. And because of my high mmr I'll always end up fighting the same 20-30 people in every single game. And you know what the worst part is, I'm forced to wait 10-15 minutes for these games as well, while the low mmr players can queue for whatever mode they want and get a queue withing 30-60 seconds.

    The current MMR system NEEDS to be disabled until ZOS can come up with a better one. And I will push this agenda until it happens because I'm sick of not being able to queue for the modes I want, to fight the same players over and over and over again. Shorter queue times should have #1 priority.

    P.S
    People who want to farm low levels will just reroll a new character and abuse battlescaling to do so. Once their character is reaching high mmr they delete them and repeat, so your argument is invalid regarding that mmr prevents low levels from getting farmed.

    No. That is precisely my point. We had nearly 2 weeks where MMR was disabled, and it was disgusting to the point of abuse. Without MMR, there will never be competitive battlegrounds ever again. And pretty much everyone will quit.

    You can queue for whatever you want. People dont like non deathmatch because trolls go into those games with nearly unkillable tank builds and ruin the fun for anyone not built to hold down the block key.

    Removing MMR would be the quickest way to kill whatever is left of the BG community short of outright disabling the game mode. The skill and gear gap is far too high to allow random matchmaking.
    Edited by iCaliban on January 7, 2020 8:43PM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iCaliban wrote: »
    Qbiken wrote: »
    iCaliban wrote: »
    Qbiken wrote: »
    This doesn't seem like an MMR problem, this seems like Zenimax just straight up pooped all over the activity finder.
    If i had to guess, there's a developer at Zenimax who really wanted to divide by zero and thought the activity finder might help him do it.

    MMR still needs to be removed, it's part of another big problem that also causes insane queue times.

    FIX BG'S KILL MMR!!!

    Not just no, but hell no. Mmr is the only thing that makes bgs tolerable. Stop pushing your agenda. Most players dont want to farm cp 100s with mismatched traits and no sets. No thanks

    MMR is what currently destroys BG's. Because my main has high mmr I can't queue for anything but deathmatches, since I'll never get a queue to pop for those game modes. And because of my high mmr I'll always end up fighting the same 20-30 people in every single game. And you know what the worst part is, I'm forced to wait 10-15 minutes for these games as well, while the low mmr players can queue for whatever mode they want and get a queue withing 30-60 seconds.

    The current MMR system NEEDS to be disabled until ZOS can come up with a better one. And I will push this agenda until it happens because I'm sick of not being able to queue for the modes I want, to fight the same players over and over and over again. Shorter queue times should have #1 priority.

    P.S
    People who want to farm low levels will just reroll a new character and abuse battlescaling to do so. Once their character is reaching high mmr they delete them and repeat, so your argument is invalid regarding that mmr prevents low levels from getting farmed.

    No. That is precisely my point. We had nearly 2 weeks where MMR was disabled, and it was disgusting to the point of abuse. Without MMR, there will never be competitive battlegrounds ever again. And pretty much everyone will quit.

    You can queue for whatever you want. People dont like non deathmatch because trolls go into those games with nearly unkillable tank builds and ruin the fun for anyone not built to hold down the block key.

    Removing MMR would be the quickest way to kill whatever is left of the BG community short of outright disabling the game mode. The skill and gear gap is far too high to allow random matchmaking.

    Those two weeks are the best thing that ever happened to BG´s in a long time. I could queue for whatever I wanted and never had to wait more than 1-2 minutes regardless of what I queued for. I was up against premades, non premades, low lever, high lever, you name it. I lost some, won some and it was absolutely wonderful, as it should be.

    Without MMR, there will never be competitive battlegrounds ever again

    BG`s has NEVER been competitive since they were introduced to begin with. You don´t even get better rewards for being higher on the leaderboards, the entire MMR system is garbage and again, has never been competitive.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    iCaliban wrote: »
    Qbiken wrote: »
    iCaliban wrote: »
    Qbiken wrote: »
    This doesn't seem like an MMR problem, this seems like Zenimax just straight up pooped all over the activity finder.
    If i had to guess, there's a developer at Zenimax who really wanted to divide by zero and thought the activity finder might help him do it.

    MMR still needs to be removed, it's part of another big problem that also causes insane queue times.

    FIX BG'S KILL MMR!!!

    Not just no, but hell no. Mmr is the only thing that makes bgs tolerable. Stop pushing your agenda. Most players dont want to farm cp 100s with mismatched traits and no sets. No thanks

    MMR is what currently destroys BG's. Because my main has high mmr I can't queue for anything but deathmatches, since I'll never get a queue to pop for those game modes. And because of my high mmr I'll always end up fighting the same 20-30 people in every single game. And you know what the worst part is, I'm forced to wait 10-15 minutes for these games as well, while the low mmr players can queue for whatever mode they want and get a queue withing 30-60 seconds.

    The current MMR system NEEDS to be disabled until ZOS can come up with a better one. And I will push this agenda until it happens because I'm sick of not being able to queue for the modes I want, to fight the same players over and over and over again. Shorter queue times should have #1 priority.

    P.S
    People who want to farm low levels will just reroll a new character and abuse battlescaling to do so. Once their character is reaching high mmr they delete them and repeat, so your argument is invalid regarding that mmr prevents low levels from getting farmed.

    No. That is precisely my point. We had nearly 2 weeks where MMR was disabled, and it was disgusting to the point of abuse. Without MMR, there will never be competitive battlegrounds ever again. And pretty much everyone will quit.

    You can queue for whatever you want. People dont like non deathmatch because trolls go into those games with nearly unkillable tank builds and ruin the fun for anyone not built to hold down the block key.

    Removing MMR would be the quickest way to kill whatever is left of the BG community short of outright disabling the game mode. The skill and gear gap is far too high to allow random matchmaking.

    Those two weeks are the best thing that ever happened to BG´s in a long time. I could queue for whatever I wanted and never had to wait more than 1-2 minutes regardless of what I queued for. I was up against premades, non premades, low lever, high lever, you name it. I lost some, won some and it was absolutely wonderful, as it should be.

    Without MMR, there will never be competitive battlegrounds ever again

    BG`s has NEVER been competitive since they were introduced to begin with. You don´t even get better rewards for being higher on the leaderboards, the entire MMR system is garbage and again, has never been competitive.

    Problem is that "those 2 weeks are the best thing that ever happened to BG's in a long time" for those mentioned earlier 20-30 people. Majority of people taking part in BGs are casuals. And ZoS will always cater to majority. Fact it was extremly fun time for You doesnt mean other people had the same feeling I suppose for new players it was the worst PvP experience they had in a while.

    What we need is regular and ranked BG queue with some better rewards for ranked BGs. That way people would be able to choose either regular queue which would still be based on MMR system or ranked queue which would queue everyone instantly without taking MMR into account.
Sign In or Register to comment.