The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2019 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• BlackKnight556
    BlackKnight556
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas (and all other December holidays, there's a long list) and happy new year everyone. I would love the Wrathstone DLC if anyone can swing it. edited. I'm buying this one instead.

@BlackKnight556 PC NA.

ETA: HUGE Shoutout to my Guildmaster of Fundies in Undies for getting me the Wrathstone DLC.
    Edited by BlackKnight556 on December 30, 2019 2:20AM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aliyavana - I would like to give you props for doing this every year. I haven't been able to do much this year for various reasons, but the simple fact that you step up and post this thread is really heartwarming.

There is more to this game than just playing it....
  • SkuBBi
    SkuBBi
    PC EU @SkuBBi00

My wish list:
    - Gold ;
    - crown crates
    - costumes ;
    - motives ;
    - cuticles ;
    - mounts ;
    etc.
    -or something expensive and most desirable "Guilds and glory : The 4-DLC mega-pack"
    -or "Any race, any alliance bundle" Thanks ! @T... (I forgot the name. I'll search the mail. Maybe I can find it, or if I don't find it, I'll let this person write to me...)
    -or any other DLC...
    -or some kind of "starter pack" because I'm pretty new to the game and that's a list because I don't know what's in the game...

So whatever I get, I'll be happy...

And I wish everyone a Happy Christmas :smile:
    Edited by SkuBBi on December 31, 2019 8:03AM
    PC EU | 155CP | @Skubbi02
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Kargnuth | Templar | Stamina DPS | Orc
    Grulzul | Sorcerer | Stamina DPS | Orc
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA @GalexPK

Hope everyone had nice holidays, and had a great time with family and friends, also want to thank everyone in this community for being amazing! Not many online games have this kind of community <3

Wish you everyone a Happy new year! :)
    Edited by GalexPK on January 1, 2020 12:12AM
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    <3:)
    Hello Secret or Not-So-Secret Santas of ESO,
    @ValkyriesWolf from PC here. I main EU, but play regularly on NA as well.
    I would love for EU and NA to get some furniture, plants mostly but also stuff for a homey feeling. Or some special furniture plans for the furnishings.
    For EU I'd also wish for Assassin's League Chests motif page.

I am not sure if this ok to ask, but my birthday is on 1st January and perhaps there is a kind soul out there too. I'd wish, for PC EU, for the New Life furniture pack or, if that is asking for too much, because I don't want to be greedy, the new showcased music box. :smile:

Thanks to all those who fulfilled some of the wishes I had; many thanks to those sending me the awesome furniture I got and the one sending me the Akaviri Staves.
    The crown store wishes haven't been fulfilled (yet), but as they are real money I didn't expect those to happen, but asking and wishing doesn't hurt, so I tried.
    Thanks for all the nice gifts and for the annual fun gifting to strangers and spreading the festive spirit o:)
    Metal forever \m/
  • Durian
    Durian
    ✭✭✭
    I have two DLCs on my wishlist, but I can't afford them right now.

- Dragonhold
    - Wrathstone

Thanks in advance!

PC-NA, IGN: @Durian8
    Edited by Durian on January 1, 2020 6:55AM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @martysafceb17_ESO, your inbox is full, can't send you things
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to start sending gifts earlier, but have too little time. So I started only now and will do it until nothing left to send or everybody who want furniture or what else I can give get something.
    But I still have little time.
    So, people from PC EU who wants furniture and have addon for porting in houses, can come to my psijic villa and choose something for themselves. Everything is in yard, placed chaotically and, well, badly, sorry for that, so I made decorator default, move things if you need. There are items from cheap and common to quite expensive.
    You can choose from 2 to how-much-can-be-sended-in-one letter items (same things can stack), depending on cost (not like "give me all most expensive things", please). PM in game or write here, I'll check from time to time. (if two people want one item and I don't have more, it'll go to what message i saw first)
    Edited by Enemoriana on December 31, 2019 6:36AM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy New Year everyone!

A very special thank you to @Needler777 for the character slot and crown crate. That was extremely kind and unexpected. I hope the new year brings you much joy!
    Edited by Seminolegirl1992 on January 1, 2020 7:52PM
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Durian
    Durian
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @Needler777 for the Dragonhold DLC. Very kind of you and I really appreciate it! I'm looking forward to new adventures in Southern Elsweyr!
  • Nila
    Nila
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @Enemoriana for all the nice items you have given @Gormzie and I <3

I hope you can use the crafting materials ;) HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours B)
    PC EU
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I think I sent gifts for every pc eu player here I have something to send. Pity I have nothing for some.

Choose-furniture-from-villa still is on, though. 442/700 items left at the moment ) Don't be shy, come and ask! (If I sent you something of my choice, you still can.)
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Give me stuff and belly rubs

But not too many belly rubs or I will bite you.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well.. xmas is gone and i did not got the only gift i asked. kinda sad :(
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PIE KING GOT PIES

PIE KING IS SATISFIED

HUZZAH!
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA @GalexPK

Happy New Year Everyone!!! have an Amazing year for this awesome community!!

May your road leads you to warm sands!

PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »

@WeerW3ir I was going to send you the music box when you first posted for it but I am not on PC/EU. So sorry that I cannot gift you. :( I hope your RL holidays were happy and fun, though.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Needler777 for the Personality Emotions Pack!

I wish everyone who stopped by this thread a Happy New Year, stay healthy and happy!
    Edited by oddbasket on January 2, 2020 12:40AM
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there's still time left, I'm @nightstrike2 on PC/NA, and would like to ask Santa for the Frost Melt Melody music box that'll expire in 12 hours. If it does expire, then maybe the Flickering Shadows box?
    Edited by nightstrike on January 2, 2020 4:06AM
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If there's still time left, I'm @nightstrike2 on PC/NA, and would like to ask Santa for the Frost Melt Melody music box that'll expire in 12 hours. If it does expire, then maybe the Flickering Shadows box?

@nightstrike

Look for the music box from my @Maxwell15 account. Happy Holidays!
    Edited by Hippie4927 on January 2, 2020 6:48AM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

@nightstrike

Look for the music box from my @Maxwell15 account. Happy Holidays!

Thank you! That is very kind of you :) It's playing already!!
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    WeerW3ir wrote: »

@WeerW3ir I was going to send you the music box when you first posted for it but I am not on PC/EU. So sorry that I cannot gift you. :( I hope your RL holidays were happy and fun, though.

Hey Hippie, I believe you are able to gift on PC/EU because purchased crowns arent server specific, only platform specific. Just create a character on PC/EU and gift away!
    Master Craftsman!
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Enemoriana! This was totally unexpected, you made my New Year :D.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank to both of you <3
  • Cymotrichous
    LF Santa that would prolly buy me a Dragonhold DLC in exchange for 200K gold. You'd complete my year after my failures. 🙁

Or Dragon's Blood because I like to drink them. 😛

PC NA | @NeoseffG

Holy. An absolute mad lad Santa, @Needler777, just fulfilled my Dragonhold DLC wish! What a great opening to start a new year/new decade! I can't express myself to thank you but man you're the best and this community too!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's already late, but if somebody still feels a bit Santa, Tharn bust will fit good somewhere in my houses...

(And choose-furniture-from-my-villa is still on, 358/700 left)
    Edited by Enemoriana on January 2, 2020 10:05PM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Niliu
    Niliu
    ✭✭✭
    Wishing everyone a happy new life and a wonderful new year!

Dear Elder Santa of the Scrolls,
    I have been a very good imperial this year and have had a prosperous time in the world of Tamriel, I met a few good friends for life and even a significant other, I traveled far to slay many a dragon and complete in the hardest of dungeons I would not trade it for the world of Nirn. I don't want much this year however these are the few items I would ask for

PC/NA
    @Defending_Strike

-Heartwood
    -Regulus
    -Aldmeri belts
    -Aldmeri gloves
    -Aldmeri shoulder
    -Ebonheart Sholders
    -Ebonheart swords
    -Ebonheart Axes

Thank you elder Santa of the scrolls!

I have helped Elder Santa reach these great folks!
    -@Niliu, The humble
    -@Kojoueso, The lover of mushrooms
    -@FabresFour, The home decorator

@Strike_Maximus and I thank you for it
    Gimme back my sweetroll or so help me
  • Ankoum
    Ankoum
    Soul Shriven
    Happy New year everyone!
    And thank you @Enemoriana for your présent :)
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wants are few, but my gratitude is eternal. I know I'm late to the party, but my wishlist this year isn't very big thanks to generous souls both in-game and IRL that have helped me wonderfully. (Thank you Midnight Cartel guild, for helping me on completing my 12 charity writs too <3 )

PC-NA, username @Jedigirl07
    only things I'm looking for are the Noble Dress and/or Wedding Dress, and Wedding Suit. I like dressing up my characters to make them pretty^^

Thanks in advance; and if not... then Happy New Year to everyone nonetheless. :)
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to gift to 5 people: 2 friends, 2 from this thread and 1 stranger. I didn't get anything but that's honestly ok, seeing how happy everyone was with my gifts sure made the holidays even better.

Thank you again for this initiative and here's to the next one! 🥂
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹