Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upcoming Patch Highlights & In-Progress Updates

• Kililin
    Kililin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Farming:
    First Zenimax has to decide what a reasonable baseline for income generation is.
    Then we can talk about if any activity generates to much income.

Also you will have to accept that a portion of the playerbase will use the easiest method of gold generation, because boss farming isnt even the fastest method.
    It is just very visible and even than mostly in lower levels, even in coldharbour which is maybe halfway through the level progression, there are very few farmers. And no bots.

Zenimax knee-jerk reacting to low lvl whiners makes me more worried than the boss timer (which we dont know much about).
  • vnlouis
    vnlouis
    vnlouis wrote: »
    I just found a way! Zenimax is gonna add a timer for loot to discourage boss farming, so selfish pricks like you don't negatively impact the game play of those around you.

Oh wow! How did you make conclusion that i'm a farmer? Do you have some kind of supernatural powers? Diagnosis over the Internet? I make exp and gold through the quests but if I need to kill a dungeon\world boss I don't see any problem in farmers. If you have problems with them - so, you do something wrong.

My bad, though its a valid assumption that only someone farming these bosses would argue to keep things the way they are, its an assumption non the less, I guess there a couple of people that don't mind playing whack-a-mole with these bosses.
  • stevar
    stevar
    ✭✭✭
    Timers on loot? Timers? Yet another attempt to avoid hiring some GMs and therefore meeting the very barest minimum levels of customer service.

Actually they don't have to "hire" more GM's, they could do what other games have done and have community members act as GM's for a reduced subscription fee.

That's probably not as viable since we only have a single mega server. In those other games generally you are not allowed to be a GM on a server you play on. Even then, there have been cases of conflicts of interest, and as a result the quality of the game support suffered.

Well there are 2 mega servers ;-) US and EU, ,this could be a lead.
  • phaktoryub17_ESO
    phaktoryub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ugh
    Edited by phaktoryub17_ESO on April 17, 2014 8:29AM
  • ragamerb16_ESO
    ragamerb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Without farming the blues for blue tempers, how on earth do you think you could ever make blue items efficiently. I farm blues for hours and still only upgrade most of my armor to green.

Again... Another person trying to hide the real reassons. OFC you can't upgrade your armor to blue... The question is... Why are you doing that way, instead of going to higher level content to get blues directly of your level... You seem to ignore how loot on dungeon bosses/outworld scale... Hint: Group with some1 of a different level and kill an outworld boss... Or talk with some1 with a treasure map and compare the level of the items obtained, the level of the mob/zone and the level of the person actually obtaining them. Then, try to justify if your way to "obtain blue gear" is remotely efficient compared to the ones intended.

The fact that you just spend such ammount of time smacking the same boss over and over and over... Makes you ignore how tempers are really obtained in bulk. If you really bothered with crafting, you would have put skill points into the recovery efficiency passive perks of each craft... And then you would have noticed what happens when you refine materials... ANY MATERIAL OF ANY TIER.

So, conclusion, you are just there for the easy gold, have no clue about how to gear yourself properly and, ofc, have even less idea on how crafting is done... But are still screwing the questing players going to those Dungeons...

...See why Devs need to keep making things harder for players like you?
  • ArtemisAiden
    ArtemisAiden
    Soul Shriven
    This is completely and utterly wrong. If you don't want a game with people farming, which is required for a player economy to work, then go back and play a single player RPG or a multiplayer game without an economy.

Sigh... Another gold farmer trying to explain himself. In game economy has nothing to do with farming a given Boss for a restricted set of items... As Gold Sellers, and players that actually sell their in game gold to such sites, you are just looking for a fast way to earn gold... In fact, any game that bothers about economy has to control inflation... Which is exactly what ppl like you achieve by cheesing out the planned economical ways to interact with other players... Wanna participate in the economy? Gather materials, craft and sell to other players... The rest are just shortcuts based on exploits and abuses... Cry all you like, Devs are watching and changing... And they will keep on doing it. What I would like is that, after each of this adjustments, account banning immediately follows so all this artificially pumped gold into the game vanishes.

I just can hope that all this resources invested into removing disruptive players from the game do not delay much the efforts needed to satisfy players interested into having a Real Economy up and running on ESO... Because on that deparment, I'm afraid, there is still a lot of work to do.
    Lol Maybe you should read the entire thread before you start accusing people of being "Gold Sellers" I wrote a short novel earlier on the way I farm and why I do it. In short I farm bosses until I get their unique blue and then move on. If it is an upgrade then I use it. If it is not, I break it down to upgrade my set pieces later. What I do harms no one as I am never at a boss longer than 15-20 minutes. The solution the devs have proposed will make it so I have to spend at minimum of double the time there now, and that is if the time is something like 2 minutes. The devs in this game have listened to players in the past which is why we are here in the first place. We want the devs to see the larger implications of a change like this and realize there may better ways to accomplish what they are trying to do. Ways that don't screw over legitimate players. I will not respond to the rest of your statements in an effort to maintain civility.
  • Jeebuus
    Jeebuus
    Soul Shriven
    @‌ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    It has been a few days since you posted the announcement. I am curious if you have any updates that can be shared? Any chance we are going to see another patch yet this week?

Thanks,
    Jeebuus
  • PVT_Parts
    PVT_Parts
    ✭✭✭
    Without farming the blues for blue tempers, how on earth do you think you could ever make blue items efficiently. I farm blues for hours and still only upgrade most of my armor to green.

Again... Another person trying to hide the real reassons. OFC you can't upgrade your armor to blue... The question is... Why are you doing that way, instead of going to higher level content to get blues directly of your level... You seem to ignore how loot on dungeon bosses/outworld scale... Hint: Group with some1 of a different level and kill an outworld boss... Or talk with some1 with a treasure map and compare the level of the items obtained, the level of the mob/zone and the level of the person actually obtaining them. Then, try to justify if your way to "obtain blue gear" is remotely efficient compared to the ones intended.

The fact that you just spend such ammount of time smacking the same boss over and over and over... Makes you ignore how tempers are really obtained in bulk. If you really bothered with crafting, you would have put skill points into the recovery efficiency passive perks of each craft... And then you would have noticed what happens when you refine materials... ANY MATERIAL OF ANY TIER.

So, conclusion, you are just there for the easy gold, have no clue about how to gear yourself properly and, ofc, have even less idea on how crafting is done... But are still screwing the questing players going to those Dungeons...

...See why Devs need to keep making things harder for players like you?

You say that I don't know, yet you have several incorrect statements in your post.

You get blue tempers for deconstructing blues and green tempers from deconstructing greens. That's why I have NO purple tempers and the only yellow I got was from the hireling. I have my perk maxed out to get tempers about every other deconstructed item. You're telling me there is a faster way to get the tempers in bulk? What's that solution? Buying from other players?

Second problem in your post, you said I'm hindering quest progression. The vast majority of public dungeons do not have a quest to kill the boss. That is just an achievement that gives XP, not a quest as you call it.

Third problem. You can't tell me what my real reasons for farming are. You don't know me. I farm because they are solely to level up blacksmithin. the gold that you claim I am harvesting is best gotten from questing or didn't you know that? Takes around an hour to get 1k gold from farming if you deconstruct all the heavy armor and weapons, questing could get you 1500+ in that time. I deconstruct every heavy armor and sell the rest of the crap to the vendor. I don't interact with the player base or impact the economy because I keep all the tempers for myself and don't sell them. You think if us farmers sold all the blue tempers that we got that they would be going for the outrageous sum of 500 ea like they are selling for? I don't think you quite understand economics if you really think that us farmers are impacting the economy much. I haven't seen the price of blue tempers go down since launch, if us farmers were just selling the tempers, they would only cost 100-200 gold. Also, while the soul gem is worth 22 to the vendor, that is all we get, no one buys soul gems.

Fourth problem. I know how the armor and weapons scale to your level, though this isn't entirely true. If you do a dungeon 3 levels higher than you, you still get a blue that you can't use until you level up. Questing usually gives better rewards than the blues, so all the people trying to get the blue for anything other than farming are just going to replace it after a couple quests.

Fifth problem. You tell me to compare the zone bosses to the PD dungeon boss drops. Well, I have and the zone bosses drop better and unique stuff. It's just a shame that they don't spawn as regularly.

Basically, your post has a lot of nonsense that just proves you haven't spent any time actually farming to understand the mechanics in the game. You say there is a better way to get tempers in bulk and level blacksmithing? Please share that wonderful miracle method with us farmers so we can stop farming the PD bosses.
    Edited by PVT_Parts on April 17, 2014 2:28PM
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    You get blue tempers for deconstructing blues and green tempers from deconstructing greens. That's why I have NO purple tempers and the only yellow I got was from the hireling. I have my perk maxed out to get tempers about every other deconstructed item. You're telling me there is a faster way to get the tempers in bulk? What's that solution? Buying from other players?

You can still get green and blue tempers (maybe even higher ones but it hasn't happened to me yet) from refinement of any level material. Arguably, it might even be the best and fastest way to get them.
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • Dweebert
    Dweebert
    ✭✭
    Here is a simple solution to the Public dungeon problem. When a Player enters the Dungeon for the first time make it a solo/group instance, that way their will be no competition for the boss. Once they have completed the instance that character is flaged as completed.

• Eris
    Eris
    ✭✭✭✭
    You do realize that since the timer is global you won't be able to get credit if you go to another delve right?

You do realize that timer is only affecting loot... And only the loot of public bosses?

I know, I know... For some players distinguishing loot rights from kill credit is hard... And thinking into spending some time into a group to get a reward is even harder.

Now people will just sit around and kill the bosses to grief other players. I wish they'd just use their phase tech to diphase the boss for people who've killed it for a few hours. Then they'd have no more reason to hang out and kill.
    Side effects of reading messages on forums can cause nausea, head aches, spontaneous fits of rage, urination due to intense laughter, and sometimes the death of your monitor or other object in throwing range. If you find that you are reading forums more than 24 hours a day, please consult your nearest temporal physicist.
  • Foxhunt
    Foxhunt
    ✭✭✭
    Vantor wrote: »

You can still get green and blue tempers (maybe even higher ones but it hasn't happened to me yet) from refinement of any level material. Arguably, it might even be the best and fastest way to get them.
    Really? Out of all the deconstructing I've done on tons of items of various levels and colors, I have never gotten say a blue item from deconstructing a green item. Where are you getting this from? Or am I understanding wrong?
    Edited by Foxhunt on April 17, 2014 3:02PM
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some very satisfying news in this announcement. Step in the right direction.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Neizir
    Neizir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no news on the promised FOV Slider?
    Or the promised ability to be able to pick up swords and armor from racks?
    Or the promised exclusive fullscreen mode?
    Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    I have a fancy signature.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neizir wrote: »
    Still no news on the promised FOV Slider?

I would kill for this.

Current FOV seems about 65. Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim I play at 85. Most people play at 75-90 with a widescreen monitor.

This old school 4:3-friendly FOV gives me a headache to use.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Stonesthrow
    Stonesthrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Foxhunt wrote: »
    Vantor wrote: »

Really? Out of all the deconstructing I've done on tons of items of various levels and colors, I have never gotten say a blue item from deconstructing a green item. Where are you getting this from? Or am I understanding wrong?

They mean the material you harvest in the world… ore for example. Take a 100 stack of ore, have points in extraction, and you will see greens, blues and purples come out in RNG proportions. Based on the "level" of the ore and the number of points you have in extraction from my experiences.
  • Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PVT_Parts wrote: »
    Kililin wrote: »
    Arato wrote: »
    So many gold farmers qq about the boss timers now, its insane! Good job with that! No more 15 players autoattacking 24/7 on boss spawns and the people that qq, dont mind them, they just qq because their ability to grind thousands of hundreds of gold has been taken off them. Nice news!

You do realize that since the timer is global you won't be able to get credit if you go to another delve right? Are you really going to want to sit out of the game and not do delves until your timer is up? "Hey want to do a dungeon?" "I can't, I did a Delve 15m ago and have to wait for my timer to expire" no screw that. Global lockouts like that are terrible.

You do realize that Zenimax has quite a few people that know how to develop game systems and therefore wont make such an obvious mistake as preventing people from experiencing the content as its intended to be experienced in the first place. So all you whiners trying to say this change is bad for everyone are just grasping a straws. This change is a clever solution to a problem that is cause for multiple reasons that effectively combats all of them. Good job Zenimax, keep up the good work. :D

If they know how to design game systems, why does it happen in the first place?
    Why should i believe that this fix is one?
    In my opinion this timer will not solve anything, not farming, not botting.

How hard would it have been to predict that in open dugeons, with an easy boss that drops good loot, with a shared loot system and a short respawn timer, people would farm it? Especially if i design gold to be scarce and crafting materials too.

These same people, who could not predict this, come up with the glorious idea of lock out timers for single player content. The easiest solution maybe, but surely not the best, not even good.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me, no software in history has ever been released so perfect that it did not require some sort of tweaking post release. Its impossible to anticipate everything, people aren't robots that behave the way they are expected all of the time. Obviously they did not anticipate players standing around for hours killing the same mob over and over again for a chance a getting a blue item that they will out level in a day or so anyway.

There is no fix all solution to the bot/farming issue but this is at the very least a good step in the right direction, that will serve as deterrent and improve the overall gaming experience.

Why is everyone labeling this a botting/gold farming issue. It is not. I'm a farmer and we had a good laugh when the servers went back up when I told everyone you think they are bots. 90% of farmers are people who aren't even selling the drops, we are deconstructing them. Sure you can get 1000 gold by selling stuff in about 40m or so, but that just goes right back into the gold sink that is crafting and bag/bank expansion. We are real people, not gold farmers, maybe in low level dungeons this is not the case, it certainly wasn't in the first 5 days of release because I farmed a boss and invited everyone to a group, and all 12 of them accepted the invite. It certainly isn't an issue at the lvl 28 dungeons. I just finished farming the crap out of those. Now I'm moving on to the lvl 35 dungeons, I'm sure there won't be any botters there either. Maybe 1 in 10 is a bot, that isn't a problem that needs to be fixed because it will only hurt the 90% of us who are legitimately standing there fighting the boss.

Most of the people complaining don't know the difference. And when you explain the difference, they just don't care. I have farmed a few of these bosses, but I always knew it was going to get nerfed. And so did all of you. It was inevitable. And you know it. The respawn is just too fast. You can fill up your bags and gain half a level in 15 - 30 mins w/o having to move an inch.

I am all for the "do your own thing" concept, but all of us MMO vets knew this was coming. The larger concern I have is all these idiots that are reporting normal players as Bots. Because they are too ignorant to understand and learn the difference. So they are wasting our time and all of the developer's time by reporting normal people while the Bots are doing their own thing and laughing. There are a few bots farming these bosses. I have seen it myself. But not nearly as many as the uninformed and uneducated spewing out.
    Edited by Alphashado on April 17, 2014 5:10PM
  • williamcurrier_ESO
    Is you name asfasf or dhdhdy, or gfha, gfhb, gfhc etc etc? Do you respond when someone talks to you? Do you automatically run back the the same spot facing the same direction in unison with 5 other characters all at the exact same time? Then you shouldn't have much to worry about. However I think botting could be fixed in ways other than changing just the ingame mechanic(even though they should be changed for "Campers") They should have a team of GM's invisibly looking in and banning botters, its easy to do games have been doing it since the 2000's. Now regular player camping is another issue. There should not be a "need" for someone to sit and camp a boss for blue items so they can break them down for crafting supplies.

Also I keep hearing in zone chat that "botters" "Gold Farmers" do not pay for there accounts, they hack somehow and get the account for free whether they are hacking someones personal account or some other way I do not know. If this is true and is the case then there need to be steps taken to avoid these types of people from being able to get and play with out actually paying for the game.
    Thanks CyberKnight
  • DibzBiz
    DibzBiz
    I don't get it.. is this stuff they say they fixed.. has that already been done? Cause i'm stuck at vet 1 and can't progress cause main story effed up in coldharbour.. so if they fixed that.. THEN WTH!?!? my soul magic is rank 5 instead of 6 and i even have the trophy or w/e from story.. chasm.. etc.. I did that all in coldharbour and i've been stuck for days.. i cannot progress.. main story is does not show up or even exist on my quest log.. all i have there is a pvp quest showing.. so... seriously?!?! everyone gets fixed.. i'm screwed.. Maybe i should unsub i dunno.. if that is what they are going to fix.. then i'll wait i guess. cause this is stupid frustrating being unable to do anything for days.. watching grass grow can only be so fun... wow..
  • DibzBiz
    DibzBiz
    money invested in imperial version of game.. 60 day game card.. money put into website and voice servers.. if i end up having to unsub cause they can't fix the aforementioned from my post.. i'm out some money bro.. that is so not cool.. even if i asked for a refund they prly would just ignore it.. I dunno.. I need help.. a fix.. something.. sigh..
  • bubbajones
    bubbajones
    ✭✭✭
    when will we get an update on the frame per second lag that builds up over time and many other performance issues that have many people frustrated. I cannot play in cryodil for more than 30 min without having to quit the client and let my computer fart out the bung that this game builds up into my computer
  • DibzBiz
    DibzBiz
    I can't play period.. accept run around and talk to people.. all i want to do is lvl my main.. sigh..
  • SuperScrubby
    SuperScrubby
    ✭✭✭
    A nerf to the bosses, wow what a terrible solution to an easy problem. Oh I've gotten a sunburn on my leg, OH LET ME HACK IT OFF BECAUSE THATS THE BEST SOLUTION OBVIOUSLY.

Put more effort into banning botter's and we wouldn't have this issue in the first place. Not to mention you make a public dungeon that's so easily cleared in the first place. These responses are going to kill the game and alienate the people that will actually stick around and pay money for the game. Not the people finicky people that are complaining about these issues who in a month or 2 will quit the game and go to something else. This happens in many games and it leads to the slow decay and death of the games playerbase.

Like I've been saying, slow change is lasting change. Fix bugs, but don't fix mechanics. Stop catering to the 1%. They'll find anything to complain about. .
    Edited by ZOS_SilviaS on April 18, 2014 1:15AM
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am glad they are taking a look at the farming going on in public dungeons. However, I think they need to broaden what they are looking at here. There will always be some people who will want to farm. Some accommodation should be given to this play style. Public dungeons may not be where you want them to do it, but some place should be set aside for those who want to do this.

I'm not so sure a simple timer is the best solution. I think I need more details about it before I can form an opinion.

There are epic tales of farming from EQ and other games. I talked in another post about Lower Guk in EQ, can't recall the item, but I do remember being there for 4 days straight in marathon gaming sessions. Friends would visit, strangers would roll by, we would group and have a good time chatting. Not many people would take on this objective, so there was never some huge crowd hanging about. However, when someone was about to take on the camp they would tell all their friends. Help for real life needs like food and stretching your legs was always appreciated.

It was deep in the dungeon so it wasn't a cake walk to get to the room. There were some trash spawns every 27 or 37 minutes, something like that, and the boss spawn once every couple hours or so(fuzzy memories, sorry).

Haven't seen the whole game yet so I don't know what is all in there yet. Anyways, what I'm trying to get at is there annoying type farming that evolves then there is epic farming that leads to great memories. The farming in public dungeons is just annoying. So make it not worthwhile and specifically accommodate those who want to farm somewhere else & in some other fashion. I know adventure instances are coming but that doesn't address those who want to farm solo.
  • Otherside
    Otherside
    ✭✭
    Is you name asfasf or dhdhdy, or gfha, gfhb, gfhc etc etc? Do you respond when someone talks to you? Do you automatically run back the the same spot facing the same direction in unison with 5 other characters all at the exact same time? Then you shouldn't have much to worry about. However I think botting could be fixed in ways other than changing just the ingame mechanic(even though they should be changed for "Campers") They should have a team of GM's invisibly looking in and banning botters, its easy to do games have been doing it since the 2000's. Now regular player camping is another issue. There should not be a "need" for someone to sit and camp a boss for blue items so they can break them down for crafting supplies.

Also I keep hearing in zone chat that "botters" "Gold Farmers" do not pay for there accounts, they hack somehow and get the account for free whether they are hacking someones personal account or some other way I do not know. If this is true and is the case then there need to be steps taken to avoid these types of people from being able to get and play with out actually paying for the game.

As with every game, some will, some won't. It doesn't help that all someone needs to do is type hit f, hit ignore, and they have my username. There's not a "all do this" or "all to that" way that gold spammers work.

Or there's always the gold spammers that offer "power-leveling" - The people who hand over cash for the privilege of being hacked.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's extremly annoying to see players farming Dungeons and camping the boss respawn: It make a lot of players wishing the Dungeons were actually instancied rather than public.

I'd suggest this solution in addition to the respawn timer increased : boss spawn place random + Boss more difficult.
    This would not make impossible players to farm bosses if they really want it, but they would atleast have to work for it instead of sitting there like pinguins.

I'm not at all happy about Doshia being nerfed AGAIN: Nerfing is never a good solution, and Doshia difficulty was really fine at preorder release: Since then it had already been nerfed, and this boss became a joke instead of a nice and exiting challenge. Doshia and Gutripper are the first bosses of a important quest line that give access to powerful skills. They need to be a challenge: players should not be able to kill those like tourist. If players can not take the boss immediately, they shoudl rethink their strategy, work on their gear, and come back later. This would allow every player to have a real sense of accomplishement:
    Of course, as players are used to get spoonfed in other games, they will whine cause they can't one shot the boss in white items, but seriously, those should always been ignored. They will whine anyway, no matter how the game is *** easy.
  • sociald100ub17_ESO
    Gillysan wrote: »
    I am glad they are taking a look at the farming going on in public dungeons. However, I think they need to broaden what they are looking at here. There will always be some people who will want to farm. Some accommodation.....
    ...There are epic tales of farming from EQ and other games. I talked in another post about Lower Guk in EQ, can't recall the item, but I do remember being there for 4 days straight in marathon gaming sessions.
    It was deep in the dungeon so it wasn't a cake walk to get to the room.

Yea people are spoiled these days. I remember stuff like you mentioned also. waiting hours for a mob to spawn and even when it did it only had a small chance of dropping what you wanted.
    Honestly I don't ever want to have to do that again.

There are plenty of places people can kill to get gear. I would prefer the boss type mobs not be part of it though. Particularly with the dynamic it effects in crafting. So if people want to farm blues, then just kill lots of stuff and take the blues you get they can drop anywhere.
    I would hate to have to make the boss blues unique bound drops but I could live with it if it would solve a problem.
  • BenjaminKacher_ESO
    BenjaminKacher_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    THANK YOU. I'm really getting tired of chat spam for the boss drop items.
  • ragamerb16_ESO
    ragamerb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

That's why I know the previous poster is just trying to find excuses to keep on farming gold (His assumptions on how loot scales also shows he haven't even tried because obviously he doesn't know how it works... And OFC, as he just sit on a single boss on a single Dungeon, ignores how most of this dungeons have a story behind with quests linked... In reality doesn't matter, he simply doesn't care beyond the value per minute he gets, nothing else matters)... Obviously, the "guy" that's struggling to keep his gear in blue... Has a clear plan on what to do to sell the Tempers... So well, some ppl is so transparent that hurts.

Returning to your concerns, I can confirm you that 1st skill point into efficiency gives you chance to get blues, 2nd chance to get epic and 3rd change to get legendary. I also can confirm you that on blacksmith I have got epics and blues on any material, including iron (So far I haven't detected a "preference" for epics and blues for a given tier... OFC epic tempers are rarer than blues.)... A friend got his legendary processing Hickory... But, obviously, with just 1 event I can't figure a solid theory on if there is a minimum tier required for legendaries to drop.

EDIT: Forgot a detail... I haven't observed still multiple tempers dropping from a single refinement batch.
    Edited by ragamerb16_ESO on April 18, 2014 1:28AM
  • Donarion
    Donarion
    Really happy to hear about the dungeon boss nerf. This really needs to be addressed. Hopefully the timer is 24 hrs and essentially these just become a "daily" instead of the absolute cluster it's become.