The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Faction change token

Joinovikova
Joinovikova
✭✭✭✭
Could you add this to crown store? or take same action to balance factions.. this game start to be boring to play
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last time ZOS officially answered this prior to Elsweyr, they were not planning to add an alliance change token.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last time ZOS officially answered this prior to Elsweyr, they were not planning to add an alliance change token.

+1 they said never I'm pretty sure, think @Turelus got an update from a Tavern event. Technical reasons why not..

What's the issue tho OP?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    They seemed pretty adamant that this was not possible I have no idea why something tied to character creation I suppose. Having said that they have stated that they are reworking the account system and mothballing inactive accounts over a certain amount of inactivity.

Maybe when they redo that they will rejigger the character creation system or add new features to it that allow it, but as yet there is no talk of faction change other than to flatly say no.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd buy one (or more) of these.