The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crafted Furnishing packs

mattaeus01b16_ESO
mattaeus01b16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Hey all. So Im a collecter of blueprints and motifs. I decided to help out the guild Im in by making a Furnishing Pack or 3, for Auction!
Problem is, Im not a decorator... and I have no idea where to start or really, what I would put in the packs... Because Im NOT A DECORATOR :) . . .
Iv looked around the web for ideas, but I just come across pics with no info about them. Weather it would be a Redguard, outdoor BBQ brothel. Or a nice cozy, sit by the fire; Sithis torturer chamber. I still have no idea where to start, or what objects (or number of) I should include in the packs. (Never bought one either threw the crown store)

Any help is appreciated.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, just to clarify, you mean you would like to auction your own "packs" of several furnishing items that, when correctly assembled, can be made to look like a single item?

If so, I think there are almost endless possibilities...

There are stickied threads on light fittings and fireplaces, for example.

Presumably, you would need pics of the assembled items and a list of the furnishings required to create each of them?

Only down side to this, of course, is that the items you create will still, obviously, take up the same number of furnishing slots as the individual furnishings.

So, people would generally have to really like the finished pieces to be prepared to sacrifice multiple slots to them.
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 31, 2019 8:43PM
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go with rooms using the same style.

Examples:
    Redguard Living Room: carpets, couches, endtables, a hookah, maybe some dice for gaming, chandelier
    High Elf Kitchen: food, baskets, counters, wineracks, utensils, plates, etc
    Khajiit Bedroom: bed(s), rugs, vanity, comb, lights, plants

Those are just some basic examples. There are also styles that work quite well together. Redguard and Khajiit have similar tones of color and also some similar shapes, so often look nicely unified together. I've found that Elsweyr styles work very well with Summerset and High Elf. Murkmire style works decently well with Orc furnishings due to both using a lot of stone.

I recommend looking at https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/furnishings-by-type/ to get some ideas.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can draw inspiration from ingame locations. Sadly, some items aren't craftable/buyable, but a lot of them are.
    Just screenshot the places you like and try to recreate them in your house. :)
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • mattaeus01b16_ESO
    mattaeus01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    zxedr46kgs25.png

So this is what I came up with! Just gotta count it all and add it all up.. then it goes to auction and I see how much I lost! hehe
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zxedr46kgs25.png

So this is what I came up with! Just gotta count it all and add it all up.. then it goes to auction and I see how much I lost! hehe

Bacchanalia room?