The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Potentates and swift

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
Does buffer of the swift and the 2 piece of potentates stack? Its not clear but are these 2 sets addive with each other thus to get a damage reduction rating of 15% damage reduction if wearing both?
Ad Victoriam!
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should but you won't get full 15% damage reduction since buffs stack multiplicatively and not additively.
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why not wizard's riposte instead? that's 100% uptime of 15% defense. Bonus: it helps the whole group.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »
    why not wizard's riposte instead? that's 100% uptime of 15% defense. Bonus: it helps the whole group.

Funny you mention that cause I was testing that also on a healer build I'm playing around with. Its good and I like it, however I have an issue with the direct critical damage piece of it. and find that constants such as Transmutation or even Steadfast Hero, despite its nerf, are better for me.
    Ad Victoriam!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hesobad wrote: »
    Funny you mention that cause I was testing that also on a healer build I'm playing around with. Its good and I like it, however I have an issue with the direct critical damage piece of it.

That’s not a healer setup, though, @hesobad ... it’s more of a support or off-heals spec.

If you put Wizard’s Reposte and Potentates back on and look at your skill bar, you might be surprised how low your healing skill tooltips actually are.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 28, 2019 10:28PM