The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(Bug is Back) So Claiming Keep Bug, Is Now a Known Issue (Least PS4 EU) ticket #191111-005418

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Update: Short/ bug is back next day. Reason not update sooner in comment 4.

Original.

Ok so here’s my ticket number. 191111-005418

According to the response I got. It seems Claiming keep bug, wasn’t known issue.

I know it started after the update for me. Bug is still ongoing. I originally thought was just me. But just found out my group leader in video. Also has same problems. I already posted back the video of Guild claim bug. But I’ll post here as well. I’m pretty sure others are affected now to.

Also if others are affected (besides my Group leader and myself) here is what was asked (just to help @ZOS

Copied partly from email support

“In order to fully look into this problem for you, I'm going to need some additional information.

• When did this start?
• What Guild are you in that's trying to take the keep?
• What character are you using when this happens?

Please respond back with the requested information and we'll be more than happy to take a deeper look into this situation for you.”

So that’s pretty much about it. However uncertain if it’s affecting all Platforms of Consoles and or just EU PS4? Again please details if same happened to you.

Video

https://youtu.be/e-SkCTGchTU
Edited by Serjustin19 on November 27, 2019 6:42PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kind of find it hard to believe. It’s just my group leader and myself (originally thought was just me) . The only one whom has this problem; out of the whole PS4 EU (and other platform/servers in Cyrodiil) but if that’s the case. I’m totally stunned in awe. :open_mouth::expressionless:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m glad it’s just us 2. Also, problem is now fixed. (Unsure what they did to fix it)
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. I need update. The bug is back. Has been back next day after fix. It’s just really annoying, I wanted this forum post to help ZOS on this bug. I know for fact It’s just not only me. I know for fact many are having this problem, yet many refuse to help out ZOS.

Again bug is back next day. Just didn’t want to update felt no need. Because bug was back and still is. Originally I thought was just me with bug. Then heard 3 others have same bug. Know yesterday I heard whole 2 other guilds are having this guild claim bug. Mine being only 14 members. (Beyond The Fiery Darkness. In which I’m guild leader of and made sure that I was only one whom could claim stuff and release) Know 2 other guilds I in, have same problem as well. (In the Video Guild’s listed.)

1. Most Wanted Guild and 2. Red Zergling’s Guild. In which Red Zergling’s has 200+ members. I feel ZOS knows how to fix this bug. Since they found the problem after my 5th same support ticket, via 5 different ZOS support. Since other guilds including myself are having this issue. It’s also other PvPers choice to help ZOS at To. Yet same time I thought other PvPers would want to help out. But I guess I was wrong. Without other PvPers support. This bug won’t be fix. I will post this support ticke ton Red Zergling’s face book page.

Yet maybe someone won’t be shy to say yes we have same problems to and post here in this eso forum support ticket. However my ticket from email support is closed. Unsure if able to redo it with updated update. As an official PvP Guild Leader trying to get recruits and say here is a new Official Guild. Not to mention others would be glade/hate to see this particular guild and know there name.

But without being able to claim the Guild with this bug and adevertise. I just feel shamed and other PvPers whom has acess to this forum and saw this should feel ashamed in not want to help ZOS out. Sure I been playing for 5+yrs and one of the originals still playing. Sure as made guild on and off (many) due to me not being ready. But finally I have a Real Guild, because I’m ready. But again the advertisements is a disadvantage and frown upon if unable to.

I will mention you @gaxuxa Askatasuna because you posted on my YouTube video of comment that you have same problem with your Guild to. So in reality 4 different guilds know of having problems and Possibly more. Again please post if y’all have problems to. Many thanks.

I’ll tag you to

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

@ZOS_Brandon (1of 5 ticket support)

@ZOS_Andre (2 of 5 ticket support)

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Also besides bug being back. I heard rumor that we PvPers on EU be getting a survey to help out with PvP things. That we be getting this in email. I haven’t received an email of survey (nor survey on how we did in previous support ticket) Many thanks.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 27, 2019 6:49PM
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Xbox NA I can confirm this is also happening to us. Several of us are unable to claim keeps.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    On Xbox NA I can confirm this is also happening to us. Several of us are unable to claim keeps.

Bug been fixed after the newest update think around 3 days ago. Uncertain when but was really recently.
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    This was happening to me on PS4 NA the last couple of days. If the guild on the top of my list had a keep claimed I couldnt claim any keeps for any of my other guilds. If the top guild did not have a keep claimed it was no problem.