Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update Tavas Favor

Ryanoxx
Ryanoxx
✭✭✭
Tavas Favor has been forgotten since Shuffle changed.

Current Tavas:
(2 Items) Adds 1206 Maximum Health
(3 Items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 Items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
(5 Items) When you dodge an attack, you receive the blessing of Tava, generating 9 Ultimate over 3 seconds.

I suggest changing it to be more useful and give it the bonuses most tanking sets have.

New Tavas:
(2 Items) Adds 1206 Maximum Health
(3 Items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(4 Items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
(5 Items) When you block an attack, you receive the blessing of Tava, generating 9 Ultimate over 3 seconds.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats too strong man, it will effectively double ult regen on perma block tanks. Dodge has fatigue, block doesn't. If you want to make it more of a tanking off meta set try changing it differently, 5th piece being when you dodge an attack u gain 18 ultimate over 9 seconds. Will be very interesting play style.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that the set is desirable as it once was, since the nerf to sustain in Morrowind max stats other than health have been less important in tanking. It has been more about sustain and that set goes against that grain.

Edit: and blocking as the requirement is not an RNG issue where dodge is. Granted it proced often but what OP suggests would guarantee the proc chance.
    Edited by idk on December 26, 2019 2:01AM
  • MusCanus
    MusCanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    + "...This effect can occur once every 9 seconds."
  • Ryanoxx
    Ryanoxx
    ✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    Thats too strong man, it will effectively double ult regen on perma block tanks. Dodge has fatigue, block doesn't. If you want to make it more of a tanking off meta set try changing it differently, 5th piece being when you dodge an attack u gain 18 ultimate over 9 seconds. Will be very interesting play style.

Hmm I agree that block might not be the perfect proc condition but dodge doesn't make sense since you don't dodge as tank and in many cases it's actually deadly to dodge. I think thats too much of a niche since you really rarely dodge. Maybe a more offensive approach? But dealing direct damage or something like that is easy too since you only need to lightattack. Proccing it from a lightattack wouldn't be too hard even if you block most of the time. Anyway I think that dodging is not a good proc condition and I havent seen anyone using this set anymore since shuffle changed and thats sad because I think it has potential.
  • Ryanoxx
    Ryanoxx
    ✭✭✭
    MusCanus wrote: »
    + "...This effect can occur once every 9 seconds."

Thats actually a good idea, I would probably do 6 seconds though otherwise it would be like minor heroism.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk what you are talking about i dodge a lot when i tank... Getting hit by these heavy attacks hurts way too much
  • Ryanoxx
    Ryanoxx
    ✭✭✭
    Idk what you are talking about i dodge a lot when i tank... Getting hit by these heavy attacks hurts way too much

Are we talking about Dungeons or Trials? I took a pretty long break and I know that things changed a lot but from my experience dodging is not always the best idea since you can't always change your position too much.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryanoxx wrote: »

Are we talking about Dungeons or Trials? I took a pretty long break and I know that things changed a lot but from my experience dodging is not always the best idea since you can't always change your position too much.

Both, excluding vCR though, nothing there can be really dodged, some tanks in vAS end up dodging most boss light attacks (while heavy attacking in between to get resources back)
    Edited by zvavi on December 26, 2019 1:47AM