The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Home within a home!

RapidUrsa
RapidUrsa
✭✭✭✭
So with the release of the snow globe home it got me thinking, how cool would it be to bet able to place this or something similar inside your house so you can access it like another room? This would allow you to add more space to your homes in a cool and creative way!
About Me
Xbox One - EU
Gamertag - RapidUrsa
Overall CP - 500
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. :smile:

Would be amazing to have the snowglobe (like the one in the tent in Eastmarch) as a furnishing you could place in a home.

If you could then access the Snowglobe Home, directly via the furnishing, even better.

But, yeah, you could have similar furnishings that allowed you to access other homes/areas, too.
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 23, 2019 1:47PM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This could also be done as a "cellar" concept. Where you could place a cellar door, like the one below, anywhere in your home and it would load into a separate sand-box area with an additional 200-300 slots.
    Imagine the possibilities. It would also allow you to expand your small and medium houses
    j0i5gv0py2h0.jpg
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    This could also be done as a "cellar" concept. Where you could place a cellar door, like the one below, anywhere in your home and it would load into a separate sand-box area with an additional 200-300 slots.
    Imagine the possibilities. It would also allow you to expand your small and medium houses
    j0i5gv0py2h0.jpg

Yes, I would love to have a cellar in my townhouse, for example.

Also, would be nice to have a trapdoor (with a ladder/staircase) onto the roof at Hunding's.

Especially, if it added 100 slots (with ESO+), as well.

Although, I appreciate that would be slightly different, as it wouldn't be instanced separately from the rest of the outside area.
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Zypheran that is a really cool concept! Portals would also work really well
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be epic