If I were to sub

kraxammer
kraxammer
✭✭
If I were to start a sub again ( last played early 2018) would I have access to all expansions including new one, elsweyr? Or do you have to buy each expansion? Thnx on my phone, can't find info on this.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latest chapter (i.e. Elsweyr this year) is not included in ESO+ and has to be bought separately. After a new chapter is released it will be turned into a DLC and rolled into ESO+ like Morrowind and Summerset were.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just resubbed and no, ESO plus does include Elsweyr. I logged in and could not get to the zone, I then purchased ESO plus and was able to access Elsweyr. As far as other expansions like Summerset I'm not sure, I purchased that when it came out.
  • kraxammer
    kraxammer
    ✭✭
    Okay, who wants to be the tie breaker?
  • blendertoes
    blendertoes
    ✭✭✭
    Take a look at the official description of ESO Plus benefits. https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/guides/esoplusguide
  • kraxammer
    kraxammer
    ✭✭
    Ok, great. Access to all past dlc packs, meaning you do pay for elsweyr separately. Makes sense thanks.
  • kraxammer
    kraxammer
    ✭✭
    Oh wait that link you supplied was from june...when did elsweyr come out?
  • kraxammer
    kraxammer
    ✭✭
    Nvm, I'm all set . Thnx 4 the help. Think I'll sign up and start playing again.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kraxammer wrote: »
    Nvm, I'm all set . Thnx 4 the help. Think I'll sign up and start playing again.

Welcome back, and no you wont get elswyre but you will get all the other dlcs with the sub.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will get Morrowind and Summerset with eso plus since they are no longer classed as chapters. However, Elsweyr has a 67% sale on right now! So you might aswell get it
    Edited by WildRaptorX on December 22, 2019 11:35AM