Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you display exotic mounts?

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm seeking a little inspiration. Stables are fantastic for realistic horses, but they seem a little mundane for some of the really exotic mounts. I'd like to see them sheltered in some way, but in a way that makes sense for them. My current pondering is about the Indriks. What does an Indrik need to be comfortable? What do Indriks eat? . . . Do they eat? :/
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm ... my Indriks mill around the grounds of Bouldertree Refuge. While I don't like those Bosmer homes all that much, my Indriks seem to like it there.
    Seeing that Indrik are spririts of nature (or some such), they don't seem to eat. At least mine avoid to graze whenever I'm around...

EDIT
    My storm atronach mounts are climbing rocks in Earthtear Cavern (which I dedicated to the Daedric princes, with statues and all). They merrily intermingle with Daedric pets.
    Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on December 13, 2019 9:05PM
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So.... This ideas a little off the wall lol

I took some of my more supernatural/undead looking mounts and mounted them on the wall.

Take the Lord Warden or other large Boss head trophy with the wooden back and flip it around. The backside still has a nice border. Clip the monster head into the wall so it's just a blank wooden plaque. Then clip the mount into the plaque, and you have a living mount trophy!
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ye_Olde_Crowe That sounds like a fun way to display your atronachs! And I think you're right about the Indriks. I imagine they feed on like, idk, magic, or sometimes nibble flowers just because they're tasty.
    So.... This ideas a little off the wall lol [. . .]

@NordSwordnBoard Actually sounds like the idea is very ON the wall, harhar.

I've used the trophies and flipped them around like that to display other things, like that dragon skull you can get from an achievement furnisher, but didn't think to put mounts in there. SPOOKY.
  • Garish
    Garish
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what indriks eat, but I know what they worship: p8yso7cl2xx1.png
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Garish wrote: »
    I don't know what indriks eat, but I know what they worship: p8yso7cl2xx1.png

Omg, relatable. lol I will dive off a cliff to harvest some ancestor silk. Also, what is going on here?! Did you find them like that?
  • Garish
    Garish
    ✭✭✭
    @Versispellis I found them like that. Random thing I guess :D And yes, I will do crazy things to harvest an ancestor silk lol
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Garish

"How did you break your legs?"

"Ancestor silk."

God, that's incredible. I'm going to have to follow an Indrik around in Summerset to see if it does anything nutty. I usually just give them a wide berth because I really don't want to have to fight and kill them.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not mounts,but with the green and blue dragon pets I have them in front of a moongate,which has psijic orbs floating in the center.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is not mounts,but with the green and blue dragon pets I have them in front of a moongate,which has psijic orbs floating in the center.

I bet that looks really dope!
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    It would be great to see photos of anyones in-game stables, to show of your creativeness!

I found a photo where I had simply lined up some mounts and random trophies as the only thing I've bothered to do at the Psijic Villa.. The Indrik seems happy as long as its at the center of attention.

a38o2ou6cvp5.jpg
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sandnessen wrote: »
    It would be great to see photos of anyones in-game stables, to show of your creativeness!

I found a photo where I had simply lined up some mounts and random trophies as the only thing I've bothered to do at the Psijic Villa.. The Indrik seems happy as long as its at the center of attention.

a38o2ou6cvp5.jpg

That's cute! And the best use I can think of for Psijic Villa. That place seems to be designed to display things in a way that is not subtle. Hehehehe

Yes, I want pictures!

Here is what I've been working on. I built an extension on the Enchanted Snow Globe's stable, and I started filling it with flora. I'm living with it and seeing how I feel about it for now. That Nascent Indrik is going to be evolved into a Pure-Snow tomorrow, and then I'll get the baby, and the family will be complete. :) They're going to be my friend and I's mounts, and their babies.

ddmo1ui-af27a8ca-f774-4434-bac1-c5fab6390d29.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QwNzI4YmEwLWY5YjgtNDlkMi1iNzQ3LWVmYjUwZWUzOThkZlwvZGRtbzF1aS1hZjI3YThjYS1mNzc0LTQ0MzQtYmFjMS1jNWZhYjYzOTBkMjkuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.c8ZSvqm3F2CwRCSJJ2NhFK_DkwV3MeIxOlnPsu4jPvg
    ddmo1u9-7f6fc977-bbc9-4b64-8f01-2b8da033bc27.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QwNzI4YmEwLWY5YjgtNDlkMi1iNzQ3LWVmYjUwZWUzOThkZlwvZGRtbzF1OS03ZjZmYzk3Ny1iYmM5LTRiNjQtOGYwMS0yYjhkYTAzM2JjMjcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.5Iu1b2UC-tjhgArE8UcRl6BpqynBElQHCknQVeLoyUw
    ddmo1tx-a8e99fac-1140-4f69-9ab7-62b5be29abc7.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QwNzI4YmEwLWY5YjgtNDlkMi1iNzQ3LWVmYjUwZWUzOThkZlwvZGRtbzF0eC1hOGU5OWZhYy0xMTQwLTRmNjktOWFiNy02MmI1YmUyOWFiYzcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.r9G8JLa_RuL6hrr_-fkmDduQtuDxOwQ3qLNj2_AcEw0

The Hakoshae lanterns are meant to compliment the shop/crafting area I built for Ezabi and Fezez on the other side.

ddmo1tr-c97df4a9-0e7a-42bb-85b9-52edba292c4a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QwNzI4YmEwLWY5YjgtNDlkMi1iNzQ3LWVmYjUwZWUzOThkZlwvZGRtbzF0ci1jOTdkZjRhOS0wZTdhLTQyYmItODViOS01MmVkYmEyOTJjNGEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Y1_ShZ4pAsS30VCEKvc_Iswn4xz6CDpr-EIlT0yhF9c
    ddmo1tg-77589651-2181-41e9-a50f-8f99e14b0022.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QwNzI4YmEwLWY5YjgtNDlkMi1iNzQ3LWVmYjUwZWUzOThkZlwvZGRtbzF0Zy03NzU4OTY1MS0yMTgxLTQxZTktYTUwZi04Zjk5ZTE0YjAwMjIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.lF_uqhE1GO2F2lnMKqszkt_mN0EEgYtiJoSCFWv6X6A