Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Exterminatus, day zero trials and social guild, is looking for raiders

Vahrokh
Vahrokh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hello,

The Exterminatus guild, founded at game launch, is looking for trial players with adequate skills. We play on the EU server.

We are not hard core, we won't bash you because you don't score 90k+ DPS.
We frequently (mostly on Tuesday and Thursday) play hard mode trials. In this period we are focusing on vSS, of course.
We require Discord to join our teams.

If you are interested, please file an application in game.

Why am I posting this on the General Forums?

Because I want to add something.

Our guild server ID is 400 something (average guilds are numbered with 6 digits!), we have been here since closed beta.
We have seen it all: game launch, 2014 Cyrodiil, Morrowind mass sustain nerfs and so on. We've survived the good and bad times of the game thanks to a nice and warm community that spans across multiple MMOs (WoW included).

However it's getting really ugly since a couple of months ago, since when classes have been started really being ravaged, abilities facing random huge buffs and nerfs, server stability down to the toilet. Players are literally abandoning ESO like no tomorrow and for the first time in 5 years, we face issues filling the ranks.

I hope some guys who are still passionate enough to play trials will join us and let our guild keep going for the next years.

Best regards,
Vaerah
Edited by Vahrokh on November 25, 2019 11:45AM
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see Im not the only one from beta that stuck around in the many highs and lows. I would love to join you guys, however I cant dedicate myself fully to running vet trials sadly, but feel free to contact me ingame: @huyenswiftpaw
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vahrokh I'm still intrested in joining. If you are still looking for members that is.
    Edited by Huyen on November 27, 2019 1:05PM
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Huyen wrote: »
    @Vahrokh I'm still intrested in joining. If you are still looking for members that is.

Guild officers told me that who wants to join has to do so via the in game guild application facility.
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
    I'll contact you later this week. Been playing since beta too