The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Your most strange toon

fiender66
fiender66
✭✭✭✭
I wonder: which was the most original/bizarre toon you created, that anyway, worked. I'm referring to any combination of class, race, skills, not to appearance.
Thanks in advance for sharing
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Six Pet Sorceror…There was Sparky the Atronach, Lilith the Tormentor, Dobby the Scamp, Fabien the Venomous Fabricant, Fluffy the Daedroth, and Frosty the Ice Wraith.

Man was it fun to see them chase people down.
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Six Pet Sorceror…There was Sparky the Atronach, Lilith the Tormentor, Dobby the Scamp, Fabien the Venomous Fabricant, Fluffy the Daedroth, and Frosty the Ice Wraith.

Interesting. I want to give it a try on PTS (I fear it would be not so popular in towns...). Were you able to use all of them at the same time (well, I think Sparky was a ulti, though)?
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, they can technically be out at the same time, but Fluffy, Fabien, and Frosty all come from sets and having difference proc-ing mechanics. The hardest one to proc is Frosty. Yes, Sparky is the ultimate. I mean, this is more of a fun build I made, the damage is average. I will build it again on PTS and post a parse later so you can see.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiender66 wrote: »
    I wonder: which was the most original/bizarre toon you created, that anyway, worked. I'm referring to any combination of class, race, skills, not to appearance.

As far as I could tell during my theory crafting at least, no other build exists that is similar to the one I have created here. I did find an "elemental" tank build which looked nice, but no mag dps.

This is an "elemental" mage, wielding fire, ice, shock. Altmer Magden. Its a fun themed build, but does pull decent dps and can tackle vet dungeons no problem.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/487733/elemental-my-dear-fellow-fantasy-build

Beyond this I have a few other quirky builds, off the top of my head my Argonian DK poison/disease themed build is great fun, the dps is on the low side, too low for me to use him in vet dungeons or anything of that nature.. But literally every aspect of damage he does, is poison or disease, with some physical from light attacks etc, which can proc poisons of course :)

One of the great joys of ESO is creating fun, themed builds, ignoring the meta and just playing for enjoyment.
    Edited by Grianasteri on December 12, 2019 11:53AM
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭

Interesting. I want to give it a try on PTS (I fear it would be not so popular in towns...). Were you able to use all of them at the same time (well, I think Sparky was a ulti, though)?

Here yah go, I was maintaining 64-66k for a while, but my lag has been terrible on the PTS as of late, a couple spikes brought me down. Like I said, the damage isn't amazing or anything, but given what the build actually is, I think it is pretty good. This is probably one of the more fun builds I've ever crafted.

6petsorc.png
    Edited by ShadowKyuubi on December 12, 2019 11:06AM
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the great joys of ESO is creating fun, themed builds, ignoring the meta and just playing for enjoyment.

Cannot agree more with you
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean, they can technically be out at the same time, but Fluffy, Fabien, and Frosty all come from sets and having difference proc-ing mechanics. The hardest one to proc is Frosty. Yes, Sparky is the ultimate. I mean, this is more of a fun build I made, the damage is average. I will build it again on PTS and post a parse later so you can see.

You can always change Frosty for Honour, Cadwell's noble Mount
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nord Sorc Healer.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My main started out as a Bosmer bow/bow stamplar. When wardens were released I recreated her as a bow/bow stamden for the nature theme.

I currently have a Breton Necro tank, because I felt magika recovery would be beneficial for tanking once I put some CP into stam recovery, and I was right. I think Bretons are way overlooked for tanking. With the high cost of DK skills, my Imperial DK tank should be a Breton.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer dragonknight pelinal hybrid with onslaught and noxious breath spam used as way to build up molten whip. That was absolutely crazy, fun to play build with high risk-high reward style of play. Unfortunately it was disintegrated in U24 by nerfs to ALL of its components.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Less and less room for any kind of "strange toons" for every update to be fair. I think my weirdest was a 2H/(Asylum) Resto Stamplar. I felt like I could do more or less anything with it, both PVP and PVE (not tanking vet trials, like the only thing I couldn't do). Now he's retired like at least 10/16 other characters I have.
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raudgrani wrote: »
    Less and less room for any kind of "strange toons" for every update to be fair. I think my weirdest was a 2H/(Asylum) Resto Stamplar. I felt like I could do more or less anything with it, both PVP and PVE (not tanking vet trials, like the only thing I couldn't do). Now he's retired like at least 10/16 other characters I have.

I tried something of the sort myself, trying to compensate for the absence of health recovery in jabs. If I well remember she was a Redguard, and as a solo worked fairly well. Now there are better ways to do the same, ofc, and I have a Stamplar Red/2H/Bow at 34 that's promising. BTW the Stamnecro by Alqast is an amazing solo. IMHO
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am running a stam DK currently, running Maw of the Infernal/Defiler's/Scavenging Maw in PvE.

A pet proc DK!

Not only is it hilarious and fun as hell, but it hits about 32k on a 6 million dummy and provides group debuffs to enemies while playing to the strengths of the DK...poison/disease/fire!(And I'm no expert parser...lol)
    Edited by Kel on December 15, 2019 10:05AM
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raudgrani wrote: »

I tried something of the sort myself, trying to compensate for the absence of health recovery in jabs. If I well remember she was a Redguard, and as a solo worked fairly well. Now there are better ways to do the same, ofc, and I have a Stamplar Red/2H/Bow at 34 that's promising. BTW the Stamnecro by Alqast is an amazing solo. IMHO

Health recovery even without potion buffs was through the roof, realized I could swim continuously in lava with him. ;-)
    It was very fun (but admittedly "broken", in a way) before they buff standardized a lot of sets and so forth. Could build very weird single purpose characters. A friend had some PVP troll tank with over 9k health recovery, even more (of course) with lingering health potions and such.
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    A PvP stamplar brawler using snipe. It's unnaturally good. No one expects the snipeplar inquisition.
    NeRf MaGsOrC