The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Texture Improvement Request for Elsweyr Bookshelf, Ancient Stone Full

Tigerseye
Tigerseye
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Just wondering if there is any chance the texture of this bookshelf could be improved(?):

7lc03dfcz9ol.png

k54cpgb2kqvi.png

As you can see, the stone part is pretty poor (even on max graphic settings), when compared with the other items and even the books.

Thanks in advance. :smile:
Edited by Tigerseye on December 13, 2019 1:28AM
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That does look terrible.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That does look terrible.

Yeah. :neutral:

The Murkmire one has a better texture, but I prefer the warm colour of this one, here.

So, just hoping it can be improved.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the design across the top but it is so fuzzy it ruins the whole look.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like the design across the top but it is so fuzzy it ruins the whole look.

Yes, I agree.

A lot of the Elsweyr stuff was released very low res, for some reason.

They seem to have improved some the textures on some of it, to one degree or another.

However, they appear to have missed this bookcase entirely.
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 13, 2019 3:38AM