The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Undaunted about the Undaunted Celebration?

• marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, awesome post, tx
    You forgot shield, so that would make it 12 items.

The head only drops from the vet mode of that specific dungeon and the shoulder is only purchasable from the Undaunted quest giver (not counting event ticket purchases).

That leaves 10 items per set and only 5 exist per style and they are already previewable in the weapon collection page or at a costume station.

This bring the total down to 20 farmable style pages for the weapons.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Opal_Undaunted_Styles

Still not too bad, but yes, it will be a bit of a grind in only 5 days.

yup, awesome post tx
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For clarity

Opal Undaunted weapon styles can be found in Hefty Undaunted Reward Boxes during the 2019 Undaunted Celebration Event. The Undaunted Styles in this pool includes those from the Blood Spawn, Engine Guardian, Ilambris and Troll King arms pack styles. They have an opalescent sheen and blue particle effects.

The head and shoulder from the Blood Spawn, Engine Guardian, Ilambris and Troll King style can also be obtained during the Undaunted Celebration. Opal Blood Spawn and Opal Engine Guardian shoulders can be purchased from Maj al-Ragath at an Undaunted Enclave, or by opening Maj's Mystery Coffer. Opal Troll King and Ilambris can be purchased from Glirion the Redbeard at an Undaunted Enclave, or obtained rarely by opening Glirion's Mystery Coffer.

The heads in this style come from their respective dungeons: the Opal Engine Guardian head can be obtained rarely by completing Darkshade Caverns II. The Opal Blood Spawn head comes from Spindleclutch II, the Opal Troll King head comes from Blessed Crucible and the Opal Ilambris head comes from Crypt of Hearts I.

Weapons and armor in this style cannot be dyed.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it may be time to petition ZOS to make the cost of the style pages 1 event ticket each...can I get some agrees?
    Edited by marius_buys on November 12, 2019 11:45AM
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably a stupid question, but what are these styles? Are they just cosmetic?

And, will soloing dungeons count for these boxes or do we have to use the group finder thing? (You know, that thing that doesn't work).
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pdblake wrote: »

And, will soloing dungeons count for these boxes or do we have to use the group finder thing? (You know, that thing that doesn't work).

A style page can be used to alter the look of gear you are wearing at an outfit station

Doing a dungeon will get you event tickets from the final boss
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pdblake wrote: »

A style page can be used to alter the look of gear you are wearing at an outfit station

Doing a dungeon will get you event tickets from the final boss

So it's not like a motif then?
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not craftable like a motif. It is used at a dye or costume station to change the appearance of your gear.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not craftable like a motif. It is used at a dye or costume station to change the appearance of your gear.

Ah thanks. Not much use to me then, I play in first person as much as possible (3rd hurts my head), so most cosmetic stuff just gets ignored. It doesn't matter what I look like if I can't see it :D

I'll just do a solo dungeon then to get the tickets.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand.

First person is good for immersion but you really need third person for dungeons and trials to see all around you. I know it's off topic, but I get it.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since they’re outfit styles, they can be traded and sold, right? Not like the actual headpiece from the dungeons? I’ve never been a fan of the appearance of the monster helms and making them opalescent doesn’t improve it (kind of weird to have an opalescent troll heard or whatever IMHO) so I shall be glad to be able to sell mine. :)
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    Since they’re outfit styles, they can be traded and sold, right? Not like the actual headpiece from the dungeons? I’ve never been a fan of the appearance of the monster helms and making them opalescent doesn’t improve it (kind of weird to have an opalescent troll heard or whatever IMHO) so I shall be glad to be able to sell mine. :)

yeah you should be able to sell them, and honestly thats how I'm hoping to get the majority of my opal styles.

I don't care much for the helm and shoulder pieces they look ridiculous.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by marius_buys on November 13, 2019 3:04PM
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update on the undaunted date?
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen promotions for the upcoming New Life event, but nothing for undaunted.

Sad to say, it may not be coming back :'(
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now slated for mid January. 3 extra tickets per day during the Newlife Festival for killing a boss. Total of 5 tickets per day.

From Gina:
    "Thanks to everyone for your continued patience while we continued to work out some details on our end. As of this time, we still plan to re-enable the Undaunted Event, but we’re moving it out of this year and into mid-January so we can continue working on some additional fixes for the Activity Finder.

You may be wondering how this will affect the remaining Event Tickets you can collect for this year. We plan to make up for this by making a slight change to the upcoming New Life Festival. During this event, in addition to the normal acquisition of Event Tickets, you can kill any boss in the game to receive an additional 3 Event Tickets. In this case, “any boss” includes all delve bosses, world bosses, Arena final bosses, dungeon final bosses, and Trial final bosses. This change will net you 5 total Tickets per day.

Thanks again for your patience, and we’ll let you know when we have an exact date for the Undaunted Event returning in January."

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/501838/update-on-undaunted-event#latest
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does ZOS equate a crappy delve boss with the final boss in any of the other valid ticket earning locations? Why not just have them drop from any of the bosses from any dungeon, trial or arena? As it is, you have to technically kill several bosses and swarms of trash mobs to get the same effect as walking a minute or two through a delve and taking less than ten seconds to kill the delve “boss”.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gundug wrote: »
    Why does ZOS equate a crappy delve boss with the final boss in any of the other valid ticket earning locations? Why not just have them drop from any of the bosses from any dungeon, trial or arena? As it is, you have to technically kill several bosses and swarms of trash mobs to get the same effect as walking a minute or two through a delve and taking less than ten seconds to kill the delve “boss”.

Are you complaining because it’s too easy to earn the tickets? My understanding is that they’re supposed to be easily obtainable to make up for the Undaunted event being further postponed and to enable people to get the tickets for the berries they want even if they’re not able to participate in many days of the New Life event (what with it being over the holidays).
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe it's done that way to allow players of all level and skill level to get the tickets.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Because we would get situation were people quit the team right after the 1rst boss sice the got in only for the ticket

Its not the first time, the last event it was
    1 nothern elsweyr dragon or last boss in wrathstone

And
    1 southern elsweyr dragon or last boss in scalebreaker
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are getting so far ahead of yourselves. We don't even know if we are ever going to see a 2019 undaunted event, maybe not even in 2020 to make up for the missed event in 2019.

• AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be honest with you, they're ugly anyway. Only ones I like are the bows.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • Jawshoeuh
    Jawshoeuh
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest with you, they're ugly anyway. Only ones I like are the bows.

llambris staff doesn't look bad at all either!
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cavedog wrote: »
    You guys are getting so far ahead of yourselves. We don't even know if we are ever going to see a 2019 undaunted event, maybe not even in 2020 to make up for the missed event in 2019.

They already confirmed it is cancelled for 2019 and will probably be mid January 2020.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/501838/update-on-undaunted-event#latest
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Untaunted Celebration: queue for dungeon as tank but have no taunt slotted
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |