The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stadia release?

svinto_87b16_ESO
Any news on when eso will drop on stadia?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometime next year is last I read. I have not seen a specific date. Still no word on cross save as of last month so those on PC that may want to play via Stadia may need to start over again.

Had meant to say next year, not last year.

Also, there is no move specific date. Maybe it will be noted in the big reveal Zos has planned for January.
    Edited by idk on December 10, 2019 4:55AM
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Sometime last year is last I read. I have not seen a specific date. Still no word on cross save as of last month so those on PC that may want to play via Stadia may need to start over again.

Has there been any actual news of a new server? I'd assume it's just the PC version, running on a computer far away from your screen.
  • svinto_87b16_ESO
    Stadia is announced for 2020, and to be cross play with pc/mac. But was more interested in A more specific launch date
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Sometime last year is last I read. I have not seen a specific date. Still no word on cross save as of last month so those on PC that may want to play via Stadia may need to start over again.

Has there been any actual news of a new server? I'd assume it's just the PC version, running on a computer far away from your screen.

Matt said Stadia will be on the PC/Mac servers.. That does not mean PC/Mac players would have access to their PC/Mac characters on Stadia.

In other words, no new server.

This is the most recent article I have seen. Confirms Cross-play but also says they have no update on being able to access existing accounts.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidjagneaux/2019/11/12/elder-scrolls-online-launches-on-google-stadia-in-2020-featuring-cross-play-with-pcmac-players/#45a820cc6e59

This second link is to a slightly older article. It again confirms cross play but that they have not determined if there will be cross-progression which is probably needed to be able to access existing accounts.

https://twinfinite.net/2019/08/elder-scrolls-online-stadia-switch/

Also note, if you have monthly bandwidth limitations then Stadia could easily be an issue. It is like streaming a movie constantly and will use significantly more bandwidth than playing on PC or console.
    Edited by idk on December 10, 2019 4:52AM