Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your ESO dream house?

• Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    My biggest wish would still be a tiny Summerset cottage :( Bonus points if it comes with a greenhouse next to it!

The next big wish would be an empty space similar to the hunting grounds, like what we see in March of Sacrifices - but not that orange-y part we have in Hunter's Glade, but the pretty bluish part with the luminescent flowers. :)

And of course I can only agree to the idea of an Ayleid ruin, given how much I love the aesthetics the Ayleids had going on.
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dream house would be one where I could show off all my mounts and pets. It'll never happen, because ZOS won't hire anyone competent, and that's why I'll never spend another cent on housing.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine is Linchal Manor, now I just need to decorate it which I suck at lol. I love the courtyard the only thing Id like different would be a pond/lake rather than the pool and a slightly larger house or like a small guest house.
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A cave system with delve-like narrow corridors leading down to a small pool of water with a thin waterfall breaking in through a ceiling and the light from outside shining into that room from a small opening at the top of the cave. Basically, a magical cave system where I can grow glowing flowers and mushrooms.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An enormous bard theater with a backstage ramp, under stage trapdoors, props that you can move in and out. Hopefully with Bard College!