The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Big problem with Lokkestiiz`s Set

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Noticed Major Slayer was not showing up. Went into Ilessen Tower, Bad Man`s Hollow, Spindleclutch and Cloudrest to confirm and it is not showing Major Slayer. However Minor Slayer is showing in Spindleclutch and Cloudrest.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you activating a synergy?
    I think that's the only way it pops up.
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slayer buffs only apply in 4 man group dungeons, arenas and trials. You won't get the buff in overland content.
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slayer buffs only apply in 4 man group dungeons, arenas and trials. You won't get the buff in overland content.

Well, it’ll show the buffs in overland (with the S’rendarr addon anyway), it just won’t do anything

I’m assuming OP is using base game buff tracker. Possibly they’re overlooking the buff icon while in a dungeon since there’s usually a shton of buffs applied.
  • Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    Also if you have the set front barred then you have to eat a synergy while your on your front bar to activate the buff.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was by myself. Thx