The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Receiving ouroboros crates for nothing

ProfessorKittyhawk
ProfessorKittyhawk
✭✭✭✭✭
2 days in a row now I have received an email saying I have received an Ouroboros crown crate despite having not watched any ESO related streams. Has anyone else had this happen or might I need to change my twitch password? Don't have any problem receiving free stuff but seems strange to get something I have done nothing to earn.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In the other hand, I watched streams from Friday to Sunday and I only got 2 crates: from Friday and Saturday.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You at least watched something. I have watched nothing. Which why I'm wondering why I'm receiving them. <_<
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 days in a row now I have received an email saying I have received an Ouroboros crown crate despite having not watched any ESO related streams. Has anyone else had this happen or might I need to change my twitch password? Don't have any problem receiving free stuff but seems strange to get something I have done nothing to earn.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Maybe check what your twitch status is and what it says you're watching (online, offline, online watching x streamer, etc). Sometimes it lags behind and says I'm watching a streamer after I had switched between at least two different streams (watched stream x, then stream y, then stream z but twitch still says I'm watching stream x)

Otherwise it sounds like you may need to change your password. Honestly if you have any doubt it would probably be good to change your password.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3849fefa2349f2248951f7d0e82b3631.jpg
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, definitely changing my password to be safe. Just curious of they had some other program going on I didn't know about. Certainly don't mind getting free crates, just thought it would be good to check.
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure I got one once by having an Alcast tab open (I'm a notorious tab hoarder) and that site often plays streams in the side bars. I think it'd count if you've previously logged into Twitch on that browser.
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • Zephard
    Zephard
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure I got one once by having an Alcast tab open (I'm a notorious tab hoarder) and that site often plays streams in the side bars. I think it'd count if you've previously logged into Twitch on that browser.

NettleCarrier, you said what I was going to say. That has happen to me also.

ProfessorKittyhawk, I think you got my crates. I watched and got none, so you could gift me two New Moon Crates as we can't get Ourodoros crates from the crown store, that would be great. :D