Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you wanna know how eso is on console. Watch this!!!!!

SillyGT
SillyGT
✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/xZ46xn_6Pfg
This is how unplayable this game is and it’s ok some how?
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new lol
  • Iconius
    Iconius
    ✭✭
    You all should stop playing on your cellphone hot spot connections lol
  • SkoobySnaxx
    SkoobySnaxx
    ✭✭✭
    Iconius wrote: »

i have 32.00 mbps download and 2 mbps upload.
    this patch *** up my game
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My eyes are sad from seeing this
  • SkoobySnaxx
    SkoobySnaxx
    ✭✭✭
    you probably play on pc too
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Get 721.2 mbps down and 427.5 mbps up on my hotspot tho 😆
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/rZ3oyVBX96CrZxk2A
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on December 4, 2019 3:57AM
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you running
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on December 4, 2019 3:58AM
  • SkoobySnaxx
    SkoobySnaxx
    ✭✭✭

nice flex we get it. faster internet = bigger ***.
    But my point is ive been playing this game with that connection. its not even LAG that im having issues with. the game is delayed. my frames are PERFECT. But seriusly youre comming in a forum to brag about your internet connection like forreal gtfo
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭

nice flex we get it. faster internet = bigger ***.
    But my point is ive been playing this game with that connection. its not even LAG that im having issues with. the game is delayed. my frames are PERFECT. But seriusly youre comming in a forum to brag about your internet connection like forreal gtfo

Im getting the same lag you are even with my op internet 😆 😆 got kicked logging in 3 times before getting to get my daily awards 😆 😆
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate" - Dante
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your connection speed has nothing to do with old ZoS code vs DDoS third party protection logarithms
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Zach2322
    Zach2322
    ✭✭✭
    Op, are you on wired or wireless?
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah and that wasnt really big zerg groups fighting each other. I know alot of people blame the big zerg fighting on the disconnects. I usually play in a group of 2 to 4 people and it's the same thing as in OP's video. Not saying big zerg fights dont contribute but that is not always the case lately. For me it's seems whenever I start having fun is when the blue screen happens. I agree with OP that it is unplayable since patch.
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    The state of ESO is shocking at present, the silver lining is ZOS's reputation is all but gone for a lot, which will hopefully follow them for a long time.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no MMORPGs on consoles. There are only Loading Screen Simulators and Black Screen Simulators.
    Everyone knows MMORPGs do not run well on consoles. :D
    PC Master Race. B)
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I blame the smelly EP for your problems.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't know why you are complaining. You were able to kill another player and did not die. Lucky!
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no MMORPGs on consoles. There are only Loading Screen Simulators and Black Screen Simulators.
    PC Master Race. B)

Warframe with 40million accounts runs just as good on consoles as PC.

Next
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "get to me, get to me, get to me...come 2nd floor, come 2nd floor, come 2nd floor"

Lol that guys likes to repeat himself quite a bit :)
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazsper77 wrote: »
    PC Master Race. B)

Next

Same with FFXIV. In fact, that game is cross platform with PC, it runs THAT well on PS4.
  • DR4GONFL1
    DR4GONFL1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its happening to most everyone and getting worse each week... I was in a four player dungeon and 3 of the 4 disconnected midway through, its rarer when nothing goes wrong. Played HRC last night and with in the first 4 minuets had 3 players trapped in a wall so wiped and then had 2 other players not get back in. You can't run anything anymore. I recommend everyone start a housing guild even though its messed up as well by not being able to place assistants the direction you want them to face. Just a mess!
  • ArenGesus
    ArenGesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazsper77 wrote: »
    PC Master Race. B)

Next

I switched to warframe a while back and am still amazed at what a quality game looks like. It's more co-op than mmo, but eso was my first in the genre and it took me a while to realize that the performance quality isn't inherent to the online nature of the game and its need to support so many users. Plus, the way they communicate with the community is unbelievable - community director just made forbes 30 under 30 success list. They are actually "killing it" over at warframe, and not the way that zos is killing eso.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil was an ambitious project when it was designed, and it's still an ambitious work in progress. I don't think it's ever going to have perfect performance, but yes, I do feel there are certain options the team can explore to alleviate the biggest problems...

For PC, it feels like the client is going to eventually need splitting into multiple processes. One for basic game features like character and inventory, one for skill particles and effects, and one to load and flush a more limited zone circumference as needed.

Because in PVP, it feels like the two bottlenecks are processing skills and that Cyrodiil is an enormous map to have loaded in its entirety. Worst case with multiple processes is that your particle process would crash if it were overloaded, leaving you with just bare-bones combat animations in a loaded area not much larger than a single town. It wouldn't be great, but it would be playable.

I'd imagine console should be able to handle something like that.

signing off
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I used to play ESO on the PS4 with 1 gig Fibre connection.

It was literally a poop-show. Gave up and went back to PC, less poop-show but still bad.
    Edited by CiliPadi on December 5, 2019 9:31PM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know, when you've been away from a game for so long you need stuff like this to remind you to not come back lol.
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even play pvp anymore. I just log in to eso to sell stuff for a plan I have. Path of exile is were the fun is now. Also

LOL internet speed has nothing to do with eso performance. You could pair a godly graphics card to your pc but if you put a garbage CPU along with it you won't see any good results. Eso is like that except the engine that the game runs is complete trash, so everything is trash. Even people with the best pc's eso still runs like trash. Consoles? pffft the game barely is holding on.
    Edited by Kalante on December 5, 2019 10:39PM
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SillyGT wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/xZ46xn_6Pfg
    This is how unplayable this game is and it’s ok some how?

I’m just waiting for FF14 to drop on Xbox in January, money is better used there.