Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Steam Controller for Mac OS Mohave

Rshadowscale
Rshadowscale
Soul Shriven
Has anyone been able to use a steam controller for this game on Mohave? I got one for the black friday sale and wanted to use it as I have trouble playing without a controller due to nerve issues in my hands and wrists.

Any help at all would be appreciated.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the steam version of ESO is actually compatible with Mac OS, so using a steam controller with the game shouldn´t be a problem, though I´m not 100% sure. You would probably have to configure the settings in game to adjust the "keys" to the controller to better suit your needs.
  • Rshadowscale
    Rshadowscale
    Soul Shriven
    Would I be able to use the controller gamepad mode overlay do you think?
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would I be able to use the controller gamepad mode overlay do you think?

You should probably be able, if it works propperly (and it should). Still, as I don´t use the Mac Os controller I can´t guarantee it. Being supported by Steam, though, I´m positive it should work.