Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your ESO dream house?

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    An Ayleid ruin house is also at the top of my list. I am hoping for single Welkynd stones to fit the Welkynd stone holder furnishing recipe I have as well, and Varla stone holders for the Varla stones I got from from the luxury vendor.

My second choice would be a house in Sadrith Mora similar to Sun-In-Shadow’s house, with the small upstairs and downstairs areas that I could decorate in Telvanni style. This is the most fabulous location in all of Tamriel.

Third would be a house that is somehow part of Moonlit Cave in Southern Elsweyr but separate, similar to the Frostvault house. There would have to be the shallow water area with the shrines, but also the descending/ascending pathways with the glowing flora leading to an area suitable for living quarters.

Lastly, a house in Balmora. I liked the style of the Amara Lake house, but the layout is too awkward. Balmora is another great scenic location, and the house would be a more useable size.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    A giant tree house. With ladders we can actually climb, and massive branches we can build platforms and swings on.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    An Ayleid ruin house is also at the top of my list. I am hoping for single Welkynd stones to fit the Welkynd stone holder furnishing recipe I have as well, and Varla stone holders for the Varla stones I got from from the luxury vendor.

The Varla Stone holders were available at the same time as the stones themselves from the vendor. Unless you're talking about something else?
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Summerset-styled farmhouse on the outskirts of Vulkhel Guard. Locating it on a cliff overlooking the sea would be a bonus.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well,

First and foremost, a true wizard tower.

Cave with glowing mushrooms.

Ayleid ruin.

Daedra ruin.

Balmora house would be great too.

I predict that one of these will be for 2020. Are at least that is my hope.

And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A farmhouse/country side house in Summerset. They have so many beautiful things like the barns, windmills, vineyard tools, and fencing in game.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a home in a neighborhood, where I could see other people’s homes and occasionally meet them outside. A small community where there could be shared farm land, stables, and shoppes, rivers and streams for fishing. Most of what is available now, just on a much smaller scale; only available in that neighborhood.
    Edited by Delphinia on November 28, 2019 8:48PM
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - An Autumn's Gate sized cabin in a snowy forest clearing with a normal looking winter sky and no strange gimmicks.
    - Remember that house in Hews Bane the retired Thieves Guild Dunmer lady lived in? Such a one I would like, too.
    - Perhaps a flat in that psijic tower on Artaeum with a nice balcony and room for experiments etc. inside
    - a small/middle thieves/assassin's/bandits hideout place in the wilderness (cave) and/or in the city (secret entrance)
    PC/EU
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    A graht-oak home fit for a treethane, high above the forest
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The Varla Stone holders were available at the same time as the stones themselves from the vendor. Unless you're talking about something else?

There was an Ayleid sconce, which I bought from the luxury vendor, but I don’t remember ever seeing the correct Varla holders.

EDIT: this is the best image I could find

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/File:OB-item-Varla_Stone.jpg
    Edited by katanagirl1 on November 29, 2019 5:18AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to have a house in Cyrodiil - large enough that it could be used as a guild hall
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A forest cottage by the lake that's got nice wood.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a copy of the Chironasium Tower from Wayrest, with a courtyard.

latest?cb=20180322141806&path-prefix=fr

Why I like this? Because it has a great interior layout, it works great as a wizard styled tower, it has a basement and a top floor with good lighting, and the model is already in the game ;) Maybe the textures could be improved, otherwise it is perfect.
    Placed in a nice courtyard with room for trees or flowers, it would be the ideal home for me.

[PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is my list of houses for HomeStead:

1. The graveyard with a tomb in the middle.

2. A big Treehouse

3. A small Mushroom house

4. A Pumpkin house

5. Necromancer Island

6. House of Magic
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love the big Glen in City of Ash, not on fire of course, but with 3 of the bosmer tree towers, bridges connecting them, 2 levels in each, maybe with an upper canopy room in one of them, open to the stars and such.
    One of the bosmer stained glass looking temple towers in the middle would be a nice touch as well. Nice flat areas to build out our own structures, and of course the waterfalls and lake.

Aside from that, I'd love a blank slate house that is just a forest, green and dark with a meadow or two, more lush than Moonsugar.
    Maybe an open cave/overhang, waterfalls, a clifftop view would be sublime.

And of course more large scale building elements to do our own custom structures.
    Personally, I'd forgo any new houses for a full year if we could just get full and comprehensive building and tile sets for the chapter races at least.
    The idea of having a full Velothi, or Telvanni, or Alinor tileset to work with... I don't mean the sad smattering of bits we have gotten.
    I mean interior and exterior walls. I mean roofs for the love of Azura ROOFS, I mean pillars of a size to match walls, wood AND stone floors with enough depth to work on uneven ground. I mean railings and balconies and buttresses, turrets and collonades and pilasters.
    I mean stairs that aren't 20ft across and WOOD stairs.
    Functioning doors and doorways that fit them, windows with light beams attached that illuminate or dim with the time of day.

Anyway, sorry, that's my housing wish list. And as with any housing request, Higher Item Counts Please! Please please please
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »
    I would love the big Glen in City of Ash, not on fire of course, but with 3 of the bosmer tree towers, bridges connecting them, 2 levels in each, maybe with an upper canopy room in one of them, open to the stars and such.
    One of the bosmer stained glass looking temple towers in the middle would be a nice touch as well. Nice flat areas to build out our own structures, and of course the waterfalls and lake.

Aside from that, I'd love a blank slate house that is just a forest, green and dark with a meadow or two, more lush than Moonsugar.
    Maybe an open cave/overhang, waterfalls, a clifftop view would be sublime.

And of course more large scale building elements to do our own custom structures.
    Personally, I'd forgo any new houses for a full year if we could just get full and comprehensive building and tile sets for the chapter races at least.
    The idea of having a full Velothi, or Telvanni, or Alinor tileset to work with... I don't mean the sad smattering of bits we have gotten.
    I mean interior and exterior walls. I mean roofs for the love of Azura ROOFS, I mean pillars of a size to match walls, wood AND stone floors with enough depth to work on uneven ground. I mean railings and balconies and buttresses, turrets and collonades and pilasters.
    I mean stairs that aren't 20ft across and WOOD stairs.
    Functioning doors and doorways that fit them, windows with light beams attached that illuminate or dim with the time of day.

Anyway, sorry, that's my housing wish list. And as with any housing request, Higher Item Counts Please! Please please please

Can I give you 10x Agrees and 100x Awesomes? :lol: I would looooove all of these things you’ve listed sooo much!!!!! :love:
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    A riverboat. With a huge paddle wheel. Would be awesome.
  • bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Empty slabs of land in various settings, but I mean Coldharbour Surreal Estate slabs of land with huge boundaries. With no silly stones in the middle and "glass ceilings" so low that half of your tower turns inaccessible.

@Earrindo - Hunter's Glade has all you mentioned: flat slab, just trees, waterfalls, plenty of cliffs. On top of that you can turn doggo and stay in the form as long as you want. Give it a go.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bayushi2005 except the sky is orange from the giant blood moon
    I'd like a peaceful, non-wild hunt forest, with slightly less extreme terrain.
  • bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »
    @bayushi2005 except the sky is orange from the giant blood moon
    I'd like a peaceful, non-wild hunt forest, with slightly less extreme terrain.

@Earrindo If you're a PC player, you can simply change that with sky overlays using Esential Housing Tools FX. All the trees are removable as well. It really can be turned peaceful and sweet ;)
    There are still some other choices like Gorinir Estate (the Wood Elf buildings are fairly easy to cover) or Moon Sugar Meadow. I used to have a forest in Linchal Grand Manor (serious). Even Earthtear Cavern may do the job, though the space is limited.
    I doubt that ZOS will release another grassy flat slab, thus my suggestions.
  • CrystalShard
    CrystalShard
    ✭✭
    Plenty of houses I'd love to see in-game.

1. A small Telvanni pod house in Tel Branora - plenty of space there to add an extra one.
    2. An apartment or a small house in Balmora - there's several houses in there with locked doors.
    3. A small house in Coldharbour - there is actually one already in the Hollow City and it's not occupied.
    4. A small or medium house in Hew's Bane.
    5. An apartment or a small house in the Brass Fortress.
    6. A daedric ruin house.
    7. A proper dwemer ruin house without snow and holes in walls.
    8. An ayleid ruin house.
    9. A boat house docked in Anvil without all the grotto gimmicks.
    10. A small or medium house in Anvil or Kvatch.
    11. A small or medium house in Orsinium.
    12. A farmhouse in Summerset - we even have a datamined luxury vendor glasshouse in Alinor style that would go with it perfectly.
    13. A tiny version of Clan Volkihar's castle.
    14. Wizard tower.
    15. Tree house.
  • SkoomaPie
    SkoomaPie
    ✭✭✭
    A house in the Stitches or at least a nice normal sized khajiit home in either Rimmen or Riverhold would do just fine for me.
    Xbox Gt: SkoomaPie
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With this weekend's Luxury items now sitting in my bank I started thinking about building an observatory complex. I don't like the existing large open area housing as they result in to much open space for my taste. So I would like to see a smaller freeform, open area where I could build observatory like structures or an area with flat roofed buildings that would be accessible from both the inside and outside areas. Again nothing to large so a 700 item limit will make it look full.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My newest idea for my dream home is a very large inexpensive to purchase home that comes filled to the rafters with gold.
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same building model as the Thane's Hall in Nimalten surrounded by walls that you can walk on top of and with a large gate house. Have this fortress plunked atop a mountain in Skyrim with a great view.
    Edited by ArcVelarian on December 3, 2019 4:34AM
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    A large tower house, on a cliff overlooking the sea, would be nice.

With a 700 item limit.

Ooh.. I like that idea. Maybe I large rock rising out of the sea, connected to the cliff via a bridge. You could build a house on the uprising.
    Something like below
    ew2nlbxs4zvm.jpg

I could actually see this being somewhat doable. We have those ginormous rocks from the lux vendor now...
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A mid sized house with a a high cap on collectibles and special items. I want to be able to use all of my pets, mounts and assistance instead of very few of them.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Poms
    Poms
    ✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    I would love a home in a neighborhood, where I could see other people’s homes and occasionally meet them outside. A small community where there could be shared farm land, stables, and shoppes, rivers and streams for fishing. Most of what is available now, just on a much smaller scale; only available in that neighborhood.

this would be AMAZING.....where you could see sort of what your other folks put up behind the fences...would give the housing community a boost too...maybe make it so that you could purchase a small community as a guild....with the whole area instanced.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    A large tower house, on a cliff overlooking the sea, would be nice.

With a 700 item limit.

Ooh.. I like that idea. Maybe I large rock rising out of the sea, connected to the cliff via a bridge. You could build a house on the uprising.
    Something like below
    ew2nlbxs4zvm.jpg

That would be amazing. :smiley:

Although, personally, I would prefer it if it was pre-built (and looked like that one!).
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 4, 2019 4:52PM
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    An Empty Lot in the snow for me to build on with double housing slots to allow for the house build...
    An Empty lot in Summerset would be nice too..
    A House on the water with see through floors and we could edit under the floor world
    A house similar to Elden root tree but maybe a bit smaller
    Edited by Snowfaeriewings on December 5, 2019 4:14AM