The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can I still get divine prosecution motif even if I didnt buy sumerset collectors edition?

Casowen
Casowen
✭✭✭
Im curious how.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t remember if that matches a motif in game and I’m not in game atm. If you search vendors in major cities and don’t find it then no.

There are dailies in that zone that have a chance to drop motifs. You can see if it’s a motif they drop. Been over a year since I did those dailies.

However,I expect there is a reason it was offered with the collector edition.
    Edited by idk on November 30, 2019 9:54PM
  • ntheogenic
    ntheogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Devine Prosecution" was just an outfit style not a motif book. Pretty sure you cannot unlock it without the CE.
    Same is true for "Dragon Bone" which was the CE outfit for Elsweyr.
    GDBY
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think you can get the outfit style without the collector's edition, but you can buy the collector's pack in the crown store. It's in the Upgrades > Account section and costs 2,100 crowns.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    No way, what you can do is buy Summerset CE for 2.1K Crowns, what is pretty cheap if you think that full motif normally goes for 5K Crown
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)