The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

World Boss Dailies for SOUTHERN Elsweyr

Shadowshire
Shadowshire
✭✭✭✭
Where are the daily job brokers for Southern Elsweyr?? That is, if there are any. ..... I want to kill the two World Bosses there but cannot find either a quest giver or a group that has a quest to share.

Perhaps this situation is like Vvardenfell (Morrowind), where the players just show up at the Boss until enough of them congregate to start a fight. ..... On the whole, this DLC leaves a lot to be desired. The Elsweyr chapter should have been released as one zone.

Creating a DLC for Pellitine looks like corporate greed at its worst. There is not even a common border or any physical connection between the "two parts" of Elsweyr. Elsweyr was promoted by ZOS as if the chapter would be one zone, or perhaps two adjacent zones in the same package. Instead they have provided one zone with a detached fragment. Sheesh!!

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • nickl413
    nickl413
    ✭✭✭✭
    The dailies are in the main town just on the other side of the wall from the wayshrine. Also Vvardenfell has WB dailies too. You have to do the first quest in the main story I think, to unlock them.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nickl413 wrote: »
    The dailies are in the main town just on the other side of the wall from the wayshrine. Also Vvardenfell has WB dailies too. You have to do the first quest in the main story I think, to unlock them.

This
    Beta tester November 2013